Obama , a winnar?

• Obama wins Noble peace prize this morning.

• Obama wins Noble peace prize this morning.

• Yet he’ll go down in history as the one who allowed Iran and North Korea to have nuclear bombs.

And lol, the Christian Science Monitor?
    Also, Dumbville.

• also sushi is a fucking moron

here’s to expect more shit to be thrown over this in the coming days (and more people to call obama the next anti-christ)

• “for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples”

Don’t be too harsh on Sushi, he doesn’t learn to good.

• at this point, there’s no reason not to go easy on him

• @Benjy:

“for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples”

Don’t be too harsh on Sushi, he doesn’t learn to good.

*too

Anyway, key word: “efforts”. He hasn’t actually accomplished anything.

• I’ll make this clear to you

hahaha
    hahah
    haha
    ha

also Keith Olberman

• Yeah, you seem like a fan of his.

• You can’t really say anything when your avatar is some retarded japaneseKorean people at Disney Land.

• here  sushi have a ribbion

• @The:

You can’t really say anything when your avatar is some retarded japaneseKorean people at Disney Land.

What does my avatar have to do Obama getting something he doesn’t deserve?

• it shows how much credibility you have

I’m neutral regarding the entire peace prize shit, but claiming he’s accomplished nothing is pretty dumb

wait

look who I’m talking to

• Obama deserves it , And here is why.

He didn’t fuck it up like Bush was doing all the time.

• Even I have to say that it seems that the Nobel Peace Prize was a lottery this year.

• @Zincoshine:

sushi is right about Obama not deserving the nobel peace price although sushi reasons are…… stupid… to say the least. The nobel peace prise is supposed to be awarded to people who have done great achievements in promoting world peace. Obama has made promises and speaches and thats it. He hasn’t actually done anything… yet. I’m not saying that he won’t, but he hasn’t yes and awarding someone for making promises that he may not necessarily achieve pretty much makes the nobel peace prise lose all meaning because promises are what all politicians do. stalin and hitler made great promises, you didn’t see them getting peace prices before they went mad now did you? He doesn’t deserve is and even obama himself knows he doesn’t and he admitted it. In the long term, the award is going to screw obama over because now his expectations are so high they aren’t even realistic anymore.

don’t shoot the messenger

• @The:

Obama deserves it , And here is why.

He didn’t fuck it up like Bush was doing all the time.

All he did was fix the stuff Bush fucked up,

• obama extended the olive branch to the middle east, along with a couple other things. that’s not what i call “not doing anything yet” then again i dont think it’s enough for the prize.

• The only thing they understand is the barrel of a gun, you give them an olive branch they will try to poke your eyes out with it, its a sad fact of life, even when your trying to help them.

• MY FUCKING DUMB COUNTRY

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.