Blizzard hacks the government with their cheat detector

• jugging from what I have read warden blizzard doesn’t exactly have all the tools needed to defeat anti warden for instance blizzard is on a EULA agreement with the warden hack detection program and is illegal to tamper with it for you own uses thus ending there EULA agreement for warden

in order to do so enough time and effort well be needed map hack that well bypass warden when up patch d2 up fps from the hellfire torch causes lag and if u watch closely enough you can see the opening that u need to a anti warden map hack working properly on bnet if someone can sync a map hack to reveal the map when torch uses its chance function from fire storm you well have successfully beaten warden and blizzard well have to be forced to remove warden from there systems because of the tampering with the anti hack program

that well make blizzard give up there rights to using warden all to gather because they have tampered with warden so much that it can read up all your files inside your computer including personal files being that blizzard has enough power to read up a governmental computer and not be detected they are clearly the most powerful company out there with one hell of an hack/anti hacking program I suggest someone gets to working on a map hack or even an anti detect program and fast otherwise blizzard cant be stooped all u need to do is some how obtain a current version of the warden that was tamped with from blizzard in order to bypass all surety measures

so far when hellfire torch is cast its firestorm with a 25% chance to cast a level 10 it well cause some lag you get a map hack setup to where it revails it self after you use the charms effect you can hide under the torch as an official anti warden map hack

I vote shut down warden once and for all damn program shouldn’t be able to read your persnol buisness that you have on your computer or mac

warden was only intentaly designed to see if some one hacked there server from a diffrent program not a diablo 2 plugin the hacks that u use are nothing more then a plugin hell you can even mod sertant things from the d2 patch mpq file to revail full map and well be compleatly undetectable

Thought you’d like knowing what Blizzard does when you launch Diablo 2.

• jugging from what I have read warden blizzard doesn’t exactly have all the tools needed to defeat anti warden for instance blizzard is on a EULA agreement with the warden hack detection program and is illegal to tamper with it for you own uses thus ending there EULA agreement for warden

in order to do so enough time and effort well be needed map hack that well bypass warden when up patch d2 up fps from the hellfire torch causes lag and if u watch closely enough you can see the opening that u need to a anti warden map hack working properly on bnet if someone can sync a map hack to reveal the map when torch uses its chance function from fire storm you well have successfully beaten warden and blizzard well have to be forced to remove warden from there systems because of the tampering with the anti hack program

that well make blizzard give up there rights to using warden all to gather because they have tampered with warden so much that it can read up all your files inside your computer including personal files being that blizzard has enough power to read up a governmental computer and not be detected they are clearly the most powerful company out there with one hell of an hack/anti hacking program I suggest someone gets to working on a map hack or even an anti detect program and fast otherwise blizzard cant be stooped all u need to do is some how obtain a current version of the warden that was tamped with from blizzard in order to bypass all surety measures

so far when hellfire torch is cast its firestorm with a 25% chance to cast a level 10 it well cause some lag you get a map hack setup to where it revails it self after you use the charms effect you can hide under the torch as an official anti warden map hack

I vote shut down warden once and for all damn program shouldn’t be able to read your persnol buisness that you have on your computer or mac

warden was only intentaly designed to see if some one hacked there server from a diffrent program not a diablo 2 plugin the hacks that u use are nothing more then a plugin hell you can even mod sertant things from the d2 patch mpq file to revail full map and well be compleatly undetectable

Thought you’d like knowing what Blizzard does when you launch Diablo 2.

• good ole mousepad

• mommy what are those unkown symbols .,;:

• You: Hello
    Stranger: girl
    You: Yes
    Stranger: awwsom eim a dude and wen man luvs a woman they go on webcam and look ateachothers parts
    You: Uh
    You: What
    Stranger: i wann see u naked
    You: How old are you
    Stranger: 15 u?
    You: 12
    Stranger: wew u from
    You: Canada
    Stranger: candians ae hot
    You: Yeah
    Stranger: yeah bet u are
    You: How big is your dick
    Stranger: 16 cm
    You: In inches
    Stranger: how big r ur tits
    Stranger: urm 6 inches
    You: That’s pretty small
    Stranger: okay and im 15
    You: Still small
    Stranger: fuck u u know dudes with bigger ones
    You: Obviously
    Stranger: gb

;)

• Banned

You: 12

• Lmfao, Zetanor. :D

• Stranger: awwsom eim a dude and wen man luvs a woman they go on webcam and look ateachothers parts

Life lesson here.

• This thread has blown my mind.

• basically, blizzard made an agreement with warden that theyll use its hack protection, and they wont tamper with it.
    now blizzard has tampered with it so much they could read all the files off of a government computer, if they happened to install diablo 2 ( :S )

• Warden sucks anyway…

• Well since Borderlands is bad let’s play Diablo 2.

• What is this i dont even

• Lets play NoX

• Let’s play the Left 4 Dead 2 demo 17 times over again.

• @Zetanor:

Well since Borderlands is bad let’s play Diablo 2.

I would but the account I had my 79 hammerdin on was banned

It was back before they actually fixed the issues with D2 not running on Vista, so I ran it using d2loader (successfully) and uh that worked for half a year until one day when I randomly used it after they fixed the issue.  Was banned within a few hours.  I’m just thankful they didn’t can my cd-key.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.