EVE online

• i wanna try it out, anyone wanna try it out with me?
    personal message me if you want to. not gonna go back to this post cause it’s probably gonna be spammed with smartalec shit  :dry:

• i wanna try it out, anyone wanna try it out with me?
    personal message me if you want to. not gonna go back to this post cause it’s probably gonna be spammed with smartalec shit  :dry:

• If you REALLY want to try it out, stick around past the trial and buy a month or two.  EVE is so freaking massive that you’ll want to take the time to explore all your options.

• @Cloud53:

i wanna try it out, anyone wanna try it out with me?

Enjoy being stuck in your newb ships unable to go in low sec with out getting gatecamped

Oh and FYI once you get t2 the game will start getting more boring till the point you just log on to add a new skill to train.

• To quote Yahtzee: “EvE online has succeeded in the impossible by making space exploration BORING.”

Also, The Captain is absolutely correct.

• I tried eve online and while the graphics were nice, it was boring as fuck

• I ended up stopping it, but the first time I played I was given a few million and bought a ship which I couldn’t use until I trained for it, but it was quite fun. Although combat kind of sucks, shooting from 20km away orbiting the enemy ship whilst waiting for it to die…

• auto aiming takes the fun out of fights.

• The good thing about EVE is that you can log in to it using Excel.

• @The:

Enjoy being stuck in your newb ships unable to go in low sec with out getting gatecamped

Oh and FYI once you get t2 the game will start getting more boring till the point you just log on to add a new skill to train.

You did it wrong.

• @Mystry:

To quote Yahtzee: “EvE online has succeeded in the impossible by making space exploration BORING.”

Not as boring as Universal Combat and Spore.

• lol, Spore

• @PaperJack:

I tried eve online and while the graphics were nice, it was boring as fuck

Welcome to the world of good games, where it’s not just about spaceships going pew pew at each other.

• EVE Online is a terrible game, I played it for 10 minutes and said, “Fuck this shit.”

• Hey now , Don’t get the game wrong. It’s made very well.
    In fact it’s even fun to play for few months if you TRY to play it.

After that though: Missions get repetitive , Ships start costing a fuckload , Skills taking MONTHS to train , Implants costing a fuckload.

Then it’s just PvP , There is absolutely ZERO skill involved.

It’s all about who has the most combat SP , best ships , best modules ,best ammo and the most people.

The only problem is you’ve already been beaten at before you even sign up.

Just check the high scores for an idea.

• You guys are missing the point of EVE. It’s not meant to be played that way.

I don’t play it, because I don’t have the time/patience to be able to get to/consistently play the intriguing parts of the game. (commerce, politics, etc)

• @Arven:

EVE Online is a terrible game, I played it for 10 minutes and said, “Fuck this shit.”

Dumb.

• you’re a retarded faggot if you like eve sorry

• @Zetanor:

Not as boring as Universal Combat and Spore.

I even found Spore more entertaining than EvE

• Yeah. Even Spore is more fun than EVE.
    The game itself has a really cool concept, with the economy, open world etc., but the combat is so horrible it ruins the game.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.