DoW2 tactics?

• So if you play DoW2 what are your usual tactics?  I don’t wanna know if you just spam wraithlords or melee units.  Personally I am too new to have any strategy developed but I usually do well with squad tactics on the fly as Eldar.  So what do you do or what has been done to you?  I’d also be willing to play you but you’ll most likely beat me because I’m undefeated but that is only due to the fact that teammates protect me while I tech up.  Anyways…go for it.

• So if you play DoW2 what are your usual tactics?  I don’t wanna know if you just spam wraithlords or melee units.  Personally I am too new to have any strategy developed but I usually do well with squad tactics on the fly as Eldar.  So what do you do or what has been done to you?  I’d also be willing to play you but you’ll most likely beat me because I’m undefeated but that is only due to the fact that teammates protect me while I tech up.  Anyways…go for it.

• bad game

• Lol saw that coming but I don’t care how good or bad it is, it’s fun.

• I think its a very good game. No more “create2giantArmysAndHopeUrArmyWins” like in dow1
    this one is real tactical ( in multiplayer).
    But my tactics are as Space marine:

All time try to send some invisible scouts to a position before attacking so you know what is defending.

Throw the grenades of the scouts so the space marines with the big guns can set up their weapons while the enemy is standing up again(grenades are not “instant-kill” in this game).

Scouts can be very usefull at taking flags because they can get to every flag - silent - invisible -

and all time stay away from orks. If you get in a melee fight with the orks- good night . Their aiming is horrible , so stay away!

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.