Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

WTB Zombie Survival, $850

• fuck.

Cake: should i just give up now
    JetBoom: yeah
    Cake: can i at least know why not…
    Cake: are you worried that it’d get leaked and people would rename it again? or that less people would go to your server? do you just not feel like it? can’t you see how badly i need it… i’ve idolized you and your servers and all i want is to make a little 16 player server for people who don’t even go to noxnet :( :( :(
    Cake: what do you mean
    Cake: i’ll send you my computer
    Cake: if you dont want a computer i’ll sell it and give you the money… i’d get maybe $800 for it… is that enough to get a copy of the zs gamemode
    Cake: and i have $50 right now from selling my tv too so i have $850…
    Cake: is he actually being serious
    Cake: call me pathetic but i am that desperate just to have a zs server for GLBT
    Cake: okay, forget the T part. but it means gay lesbian and bi people
    Cake: theres alot of gay people on
    Cake: do i really have to pay you that money for it.
    Cake: but why
    Cake: fine… im putting my computer on craigslist as we speak
    Cake: i have another computer… it’s not that good but it’s enough to play it at low
    Cake: well how much would you want for it
    Cake: wat
    Cake: trolling?
    Cake: LOL, i wouldn’t play on my server hardly at all, i’d still play at noxiousnet 10 hours a day
    Cake: i dont know why… it’s hard to describe
    Cake: it wouldn’t be just for GBL it would be for whoever, when i said that i meant they would be able to play with less… basically a gbl friendly server but open for straight people too…
    Cake: no
    Cake: i guess i just want to have admin rights
    Cake: well, not JUST admin rights
    Cake: it’s for everybody
    Cake: i wouldn’t do that
    Cake: mute them for half an hour and if they dont stop then mute them for longer, and eventually i might ban them
    Cake: not even the bills in an envelope?
    Cake: wire transfer
    Cake: and i’m stupid hwo?
    Cake: how*
    Cake: well, obviously you wouldn’t take a low amount of money
    Cake: you say you dont release them because nobody appreciates but obviously i appreciate it like hell
    Cake: i use my computer
    Cake: you can play on the same computer
    Cake: what?
    Cake: obviously i’d save up for a new computer
    Cake: dedicated server*
    Cake: didn’t lag when i tested it the other day
    Cake: 10 people and 50 npcs
    Cake: i had a sandbox server, i did a test, i got 10 people to come to it, and since props and npcs take a lot of bandwidth, we spawning a bunch of props and npcs and they didn’t have any lag
    Cake: i don’t see what the big problem is about just releasing it
    Cake: i would NOT let your gamemode be treated in that way
    Cake: i wouldn’t dirty it’s name
    Cake: but that’s just selfish
    Cake: why would they raid it…
    Cake: i am not making a rival server it’s going to be like an ally of yours.
    Cake: how
    Cake: i’m not trolling anybody i’m being serious
    Cake: 200?
    Cake: i just want to have shop and votemap and crow spectators
    Cake: could i get the votemap for free
    Cake: cant i just get votemap and use it with the old zs
    Cake: who
    Cake: pretty cake is my only noxiousnet forums name…
    Cake: who are you talking about? what person?
    Cake: somebody else was asking you for those zs plugins?
    Cake: $50 for votemap/emotes
    Cake: and i could get you that money tomorrow…
    JetBoom: hurhruhr
    Cake: what
    Cake: what the hell even just happened?
    JetBoom: how would you get me that
    Cake: i guess paypal?
    Cake: what guy on the forums are you talking about?
    JetBoom: you can just get a refund on paypal
    JetBoom: and i couldn’t do anything about it
    Cake: i dont do stuff like that
    JetBoom: your word doesn’t mean anything
    Cake: i would never do that
    JetBoom: k well i would never accept payments for anything on paypal
    Cake: yeah, and then get banned from noxiousnet? i dont know if you saw but i remember “error404:squirrelnotfound” scammed me out of  174k silver and i still am upset about it.
    Cake: if it means taht much to me, would i do anything to get banned. obviously not
    Cake: the crows… is that something that would be in the gamemode or something similar to the headcrab/zombies player files?
    Cake: i could give you money and you could email me the lines of code that i could paste into whatever… right? unless i would need the entire gamemode?
    Cake: maybe i should go…
    Cake: fine fine, forget about the game mode… forget i ever asked anything about it. what about being an admin? what do i have to do to get that  privilege?
    Cake: i figured out why i wanted the zs so bad.
    Cake: the type of person i am is just somebody that feels a need to help and protect everyone… and also be liked… which is why when i see something/someone popular, i try to be like that person thinking maybe i’ll be liked. does that make sense? I hope it does… the reason i want people to like me is because growing up in school i always was the kid that was picked on (people would break my glasses, scribble on my shoes with markers, frame me for stealing things from other kids, etc) because i was always the quiet kid…
    Cake: and i always feel a need to prove myself to people. people would call me things like stupid so i have become somebody who tries to be as smart as i can even meaning studying everything i can study. (clearly i haven’t done any lua yet :P)
    Cake: i’m sorry for gushing out my heart to you… im sorry… if you want me to go i will
    Cake: you probably hate me now

• fuck.

Cake: should i just give up now
    JetBoom: yeah
    Cake: can i at least know why not…
    Cake: are you worried that it’d get leaked and people would rename it again? or that less people would go to your server? do you just not feel like it? can’t you see how badly i need it… i’ve idolized you and your servers and all i want is to make a little 16 player server for people who don’t even go to noxnet :( :( :(
    Cake: what do you mean
    Cake: i’ll send you my computer
    Cake: if you dont want a computer i’ll sell it and give you the money… i’d get maybe $800 for it… is that enough to get a copy of the zs gamemode
    Cake: and i have $50 right now from selling my tv too so i have $850…
    Cake: is he actually being serious
    Cake: call me pathetic but i am that desperate just to have a zs server for GLBT
    Cake: okay, forget the T part. but it means gay lesbian and bi people
    Cake: theres alot of gay people on
    Cake: do i really have to pay you that money for it.
    Cake: but why
    Cake: fine… im putting my computer on craigslist as we speak
    Cake: i have another computer… it’s not that good but it’s enough to play it at low
    Cake: well how much would you want for it
    Cake: wat
    Cake: trolling?
    Cake: LOL, i wouldn’t play on my server hardly at all, i’d still play at noxiousnet 10 hours a day
    Cake: i dont know why… it’s hard to describe
    Cake: it wouldn’t be just for GBL it would be for whoever, when i said that i meant they would be able to play with less… basically a gbl friendly server but open for straight people too…
    Cake: i guess i just want to have admin rights
    Cake: well, not JUST admin rights
    Cake: it’s for everybody
    Cake: i wouldn’t do that
    Cake: mute them for half an hour and if they dont stop then mute them for longer, and eventually i might ban them
    Cake: not even the bills in an envelope?
    Cake: wire transfer
    Cake: and i’m stupid hwo?
    Cake: how*
    Cake: well, obviously you wouldn’t take a low amount of money
    Cake: you say you dont release them because nobody appreciates but obviously i appreciate it like hell
    Cake: i use my computer
    Cake: you can play on the same computer
    Cake: obviously i’d save up for a new computer
    Cake: dedicated server*
    Cake: didn’t lag when i tested it the other day
    Cake: 10 people and 50 npcs
    Cake: i had a sandbox server, i did a test, i got 10 people to come to it, and since props and npcs take a lot of bandwidth, we spawning a bunch of props and npcs and they didn’t have any lag
    Cake: i don’t see what the big problem is about just releasing it
    Cake: i would NOT let your gamemode be treated in that way
    Cake: i wouldn’t dirty it’s name
    Cake: but that’s just selfish
    Cake: why would they raid it…
    Cake: i am not making a rival server it’s going to be like an ally of yours.
    Cake: how
    Cake: i’m not trolling anybody i’m being serious
    Cake: 200?
    Cake: i just want to have shop and votemap and crow spectators
    Cake: could i get the votemap for free
    Cake: cant i just get votemap and use it with the old zs
    Cake: who
    Cake: pretty cake is my only noxiousnet forums name…
    Cake: who are you talking about? what person?
    Cake: somebody else was asking you for those zs plugins?
    Cake: $50 for votemap/emotes
    Cake: and i could get you that money tomorrow…
    JetBoom: hurhruhr
    Cake: what
    Cake: what the hell even just happened?
    JetBoom: how would you get me that
    Cake: i guess paypal?
    Cake: what guy on the forums are you talking about?
    JetBoom: you can just get a refund on paypal
    JetBoom: and i couldn’t do anything about it
    Cake: i dont do stuff like that
    JetBoom: your word doesn’t mean anything
    Cake: i would never do that
    JetBoom: k well i would never accept payments for anything on paypal
    Cake: yeah, and then get banned from noxiousnet? i dont know if you saw but i remember “error404:squirrelnotfound” scammed me out of  174k silver and i still am upset about it.
    Cake: if it means taht much to me, would i do anything to get banned. obviously not
    Cake: the crows… is that something that would be in the gamemode or something similar to the headcrab/zombies player files?
    Cake: i could give you money and you could email me the lines of code that i could paste into whatever… right? unless i would need the entire gamemode?
    Cake: maybe i should go…
    Cake: fine fine, forget about the game mode… forget i ever asked anything about it. what about being an admin? what do i have to do to get that  privilege?
    Cake: i figured out why i wanted the zs so bad.
    Cake: the type of person i am is just somebody that feels a need to help and protect everyone… and also be liked… which is why when i see something/someone popular, i try to be like that person thinking maybe i’ll be liked. does that make sense? I hope it does… the reason i want people to like me is because growing up in school i always was the kid that was picked on (people would break my glasses, scribble on my shoes with markers, frame me for stealing things from other kids, etc) because i was always the quiet kid…
    Cake: and i always feel a need to prove myself to people. people would call me things like stupid so i have become somebody who tries to be as smart as i can even meaning studying everything i can study. (clearly i haven’t done any lua yet :P)
    Cake: i’m sorry for gushing out my heart to you… im sorry… if you want me to go i will
    Cake: you probably hate me now

• How are there even people like this? Better be a troll.

• nerd

• SHOULDN’T HAVE HAD GLASSES FAGGOT or WORE SHOES

• you better be nice to him or itll end up like pwned.nl

• what’s that.

• where you go mad and kill everyone

• I’m already insane.

• Cake: i figured out why i wanted the zs so bad.

Lmao wow, that is priceless.

• Cake sounds like theodor

• theodor?

• I’ll give you a game of SSB for ZS Code k.

• Pretty dumb.

It’s a fact.

• @AtomiC:

Pretty dumb.

It’s a fact.

Pretty much

• when i see something/someone popular, i try to be like that person thinking maybe i’ll be liked.

Awesome lifestyle.

• Jetboom: Internet Therapist

• i lol’d at cake again.

I think its time to flame cake once again

• The cake has already been burnt.

• -sickshot

Users

Topics