Your favorite and hated team play class

• My two favorite classes are the Warrior and Mage.

The ones i hate and ruin the entire game for me are Assasins,Darkmages and juggernaughts. There often called “Fagassin” “Dark Minge” and the one that makes me laugh “juggernoob”  :uglylaugh: so tell me your loved and hated classes.

• My two favorite classes are the Warrior and Mage.

The ones i hate and ruin the entire game for me are Assasins,Darkmages and juggernaughts. There often called “Fagassin” “Dark Minge” and the one that makes me laugh “juggernoob”  :uglylaugh: so tell me your loved and hated classes.

• Mage and Wizard.

and i hate those fagassins.

• Warrior and Archer.

I hate Assassins and Darkmages, since the majority of them only spam typhoon for every single combatant that they fight. I actually respect assassins that can fight instead of “lol stab /run stab /run stab /run”

• Warrior and Archer. Also Dragoon before it died.

I hate wizards and mages the most. Also Dark Mages.

The classes I hate could be fixed. Wizard and mage could be fixed by removing TP to target, or making TP to target take 40 mana or so, shock, force field and healing spells and giving them vampirism. And give templar Lesser Heal back, only the healing class should get it. But whatever, no classes soon.

Everything else is fine, really.

• My favorite is Archer by far.

Juggernauts are pissers since they’re easy killing machines when they can keep flying back for more.

• They’re so slow it’s fun to spam vamp arrow and see them go “omg skiazo do you have liek 1000hp or something”

• Love: Juggernaut, good base defender and warrior, it’s a good class and easy enough to use

Hate:assasins, so much I feel like a douche if I try playing it, and of course wizards, but the special kind of wizard I like to call “teleporting obelisk humper” wizard, it’d be dragoon instead but its gone so wizard it is

• Yeah, I like it when you fight juggernauts when you have full mana, you hit the from a distance a few times, then get in their face an finish them off with a vamp arrow to add insult to the injury.

Also, how the fuck do you love Juggernauts? They are just a spam gun class.

• He’s just some lazy guy who wants easy kills and plays warrior+Jugg.

• Everything in teamplay is constantly going PEW PEW PEW PEW which lags a shitload when more than 30 people is on. Also, yeah, the Juggernaught class is basically point and click. You can also semi-snipe with it with the secondary fire.

• @Death_Aura:

He’s just some lazy guy who wants easy kills and plays warrior+Jugg.

nope, just some guy who lags a lot and can’t cut it with anything else atm.

• You can cut it with wizard, just spam shock, slow, anchor, fire bolt, ebolt, and tele to target.

• @Skiazo:

Everything in teamplay is constantly going PEW PEW PEW PEW which lags a shitload when more than 30 people is on

@Gaeddar:

nope, just some guy who lags a lot and can’t cut it with anything else atm.

And you play juggs that pew.

• Guys, the reason TeamPlay lags is because of Juggernauts but it is so laggy people can only play Juggernauts so it lags more.

• yep, the spray radius is so large it doesn’t really matter if your aming is a bit off, I might try that wizard thing or just flat out leech off my neighbor’s internet to play with a normal class, I still like it though

• What’s with all the hate for assassains and juggernauts?

I play them, and when I play againist them I don’t have a problem with them, even when playing something like Crafter or Dread, or sometimes a healing wizard

I hate Wizards though, fuckers just won’t sit still, I would have killed a lot more of them if they didn’t teleport to the nearest obelisk everytime I even thought of hurting them. Mages, conjurers, and dark mages, I don’t have problems with.

Just my opinion, don’t be hatin’

• Because Juggies can live through a ton of shit, and they don’t even have to defend.

• I liked it better when everything was overpowered.

• Favorite Class: Assassin
    Hated Classes: Juggernaut and Dark Mage(Only because of that retarded Tornado spell, takes no skill to kill people with it).

The juggernaut gets annoying because if they even get hint your there, they can just spam their gun and you’ll get hit.

I love Assassin because I love knifing people to death while being able to jump over stuff with Evade. If not for Assassin, I’d never play Team Play, I don’t like being confined to mana.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.