Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Admin applications

• It’s cool RayK, I got to read it. It was pretty awesome

• You can tell enough of someones personality from the other posts on the forums they make and the chat logs, hence my application is here:

Name: If you can’t read my forum name then you’re an idiot.

In-game name: (The Warlord)

Time spent on NoX: Since October 2006 as stated here: http://noxiousnet.1.forumer.com/index.php?s=afacecafee09593a7628a08fe9b0af50&showuser=165

Why you should pick me: Because I didn’t write a wall of text made up of complete balls to make you pick me because I want admin soooooooo bad.  :king:

Why do I want to be an admin: Becaus I r very matur in wat I do. I want to b albe to hepl lots of ppl in the game so I can look sooper cool!   :link:

Previous admin experience: Co-owned TSRP servers (eugh). Sandmod here:
    @Alex:

warlord never let us have any fun. he would always complain about lag when there wasn’t any :th_Mad:

yea, sounds like a typical sandmod to me  :dry:

@Zetanor:

He was a great sandmod then.

Inflate my ego please.
    Lots of love,
                Warlord  :wub:

[EDIT] Removed certain aspects to prevent spoiling the illusion :P (If it is an illusion)

• When will the events be to get the radio?  I only get home after 3 PM EST.

• @The:

You can tell enough of someones personality from the other posts on the forums they make and the chat logs, they’re also to dumb to see that this is probably filtering out the idiots, hence my application is here:

Name: If you can’t read my forum name then you’re an idiot.

In-game name: (The Warlord)

Time spent on NoX: Since October 2006 as stated here: http://noxiousnet.1.forumer.com/index.php?s=afacecafee09593a7628a08fe9b0af50&showuser=165

Why you should pick me: Because I didn’t write a wall of text made up of complete balls to make you pick me because I want admin soooooooo bad.  :king:

Why do I want to be an admin: Becaus I r very matur in wat I do. I want to b albe to hepl lots of ppl in the game so I can look sooper cool!   :link:

Previous admin experience: Co-owned TSRP servers (eugh). Sandmod here:
    Inflate my ego please.
    Lots of love,
                Warlord  :wub:

(I’m just here for the radio TBH - Good to see another idiot filter in action)

Okay i think warlord deserves a cookie.

• @JusticeInACan:

When will the events be to get the radio?  I only get home after 3 PM EST.

‘only’? I usually come back at 18:20.

• This wasn’t my real application, look on page 11

• In Game Name: Kris2456

Playing NoX Since: Early 2008 (I think)

Description:
    I mostly play ZS and Teamplay, as well as occasionally arena when people are on. I am from the UK, and I am available roughly during 6-10pm as well as later in the night.

Good Points:

Know the games.
    Try to help new players (pretty difficult with the whole “say blah” crowd).
    Speak 2 languages fluently (English, Polish, with some passable German).
    Am generally helpful, edit the wiki, etc.
    Am VERY keen to lay down the law, especially in ZS where there never seems to be an admin around to stop blockers.
    Understand the difference between a n00b and a newb.
    Willing to learn, and take advice.
    Not a total faggot.

Bad Points:

This would be my first Admin position.

• @Typhon:

Forum Name: Typhon
    Ingame Name(s): Typhon, John, James, Servaes, Billy, Gerald, Señor, JVNL, Sam, Fusé, piroate

Good points:

In the BeNeLux: we have a few BeNeLux admins now, so that probably doesn’t count as much as it would a while ago.
    I play a lot
    I know how to play
    I help people by instructing and teaching them. (I say they need to press F1, that makes me (over)qualified)
    I speak 4 languages
    I have a dog (pictures soon)
    I’m eating a donut right now

Bad Points:

None, since I’m liek de bets canidate.

Experience: I’m Super Admin on my Listed server

You should add self-centered to bad points.

• Someone’s probably going to [email protected]

–--------------------------------------

Name: Sickshot

Time spent on NoXious: Since Advanced Fortwars.

Bits of myself: I like to play a fair game, and when someone uses an exploit or glitch to their own advantage, it really ticks me off. I can control my anger, if someone called me names for an hour, I would probably do nothing but lol at them. I also do not show favorites to others… if my own brother was on (he does play rarely) and was breaking the rules, I would still kick/ban him. No one is truely your friend on the internet, and if they are then they must want something out of you.

Why choose me: I know what needs to be done, almost every time i’m online, I catch atleast one person ruining the game for others, or one person glitching something and somehow breaking the rules. I’ve reported over 15 people and i’ve gotten atleast 3 people permabanned for cheating or being assholes. I know how to act as an admin, and if you gave me the chance to prove to you what I could do, you wouldn’t be let down. I also play on TeamPlay, ZS, and Super Mario. I’m easy to contact, if someone needed help all they would have to do is add me to steam friends, or add me to msn.And if you were disapointed, I could be perma-banned.

–--------------------------------------

So what’s this radio award about? I get home around “2:45 pm (GMT) Pacific Time.” and I want to be here to mess around with it.

• Oh look, a chance to look like a worthy admin candidate.

Name: Exhale
    In-Game: Mr. Hacked Exhale

Time spent on NoXious -
    No fucking idea, only know I was here since advanced fort wars.

Bits of myself: -
    A giant faggot, that use most of his time with killing noobs with shockspam or blocking, teamkilling and tricking people into typing blah.
    Live in Danmark, you know that little shit country which womens look like men and niggers everywhere, soo my english is pretty fucking bad.
    I’m mostly in the teamplay server ganking someone but sometimes I go to the zs server where I call everyone faggots everytime they killsteal, I’m the only one who are allowed to do that.

Why choose me -
    Because I’m the most awesome guy ever and would be the greatest admin ever in nox history.
    I would ban everyone who wanna ban blockers, I would set humans on fire if they are camping a bathroom and send them to meatspin.
    Soo as you can read I would be the best admin ever just like Rayk, cause he’s awesome.

Bad points -
    I’m from danmark.
    My eglesh aer soper bed.
    I hate everyone
    I’m an emo.
    I love RayK to fucking much.
    I play to much.
    I’m an old player that think I’m better then everyone else.

Good points -
    ……gotta think about that.

Warlord for president admin!!!

• Name: Samuel

In-Game: Samuel Za Nemesis

Played in NoXious Since: Middle 2007

Self-Description: I’m a Game Programmer and Modeller. Hail the fucking Project Nemesis

Why i should be a Admin : Well, Back in the time I was a Temporary Sandmod on the NoxBox, I was admin for a while on a random CS server and I am admin at Typhon’s server, I know bits of lua, I Play on NoxiousNet almost every day, You can contact me in Steam or MSN with Ease, I made some models for Mario boxes and Teamplay, as Well various suggestions to make Noxiousnet better, I’m a fucking Muscle man , I can help newbies (example: “How do i use spell?”, “Select a spell from F3 menu and press Shift to cast it”), I would be a nice addition to NoxNet staff.

• @Samuel:

I am admin at Typhon’s server,

To avoid confusion, it’s my dedicated test server which runs on my second PC.

• Benjy - 17yo

I’m a person without bias. I am on the servers regularly but am not on for as long as most. I say this as an advantage because those who play all the time are likely to want thier own way.

I am a good candidate because I understand the rules of the servers and to show this I have never been banned or kicked from the server. The rest of my personality and behaviour can be viewed in example on the forums.

I should point out that I have a twin brother but he will not be a problem. I am also part of a very small CSS community where none of the members play GMod.

• I’m applying.

• Good for you.

• Why are you responding to my app?

• because you’re a subadmin.

• This is going to be one interesting day.

• Listen to the radiooooooo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXN41v–qKQ

Can’t wait.

• Forum name: Kenny

In-game name: Kenny, King of ZS

Time spent on Noxious servers: Since Advanced Fortwars

Personality: What is this RP? I’m a First Year University student, so you know i’m not your average idiot and also a Founding Member of the NoXious Servers. JetBoom knows me well enough to not need to write a novel in this section.

Past Admin Experience: AtomiC’s 24/7 Roadwars CS 1.6

Why: Because i’m the King of ZS, at least it’s something fresh unlike the nine “Anti-Idiot” apps. I’m just going to fill this with “I think i’d do a good job”.

Affiliations & Clans: Sry no Clans.

Users

Topics