Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Read this (Last update July 7, 2017)

• how do you tell who’s doing it to crash the server? standing on top of mana dispensers is a common dispenser tactic since the mana on the UI never updated if you ran into one until you casted something.

• That mana dispenser fort is a tactic that acts as a better point defense then a mounted turret and can break enemy magus forts in 50 minute overtime matches.  It’s not presto broken physics either, two people going at it this way does not break physics.

The physics breaking doesn’t seem to be related to the number of projectiles in the air, instead related either to a combination of certain projectiles or a small (but statistically significant) chance of each projectile causing physics to break.

Physics can break in a 2v2 match just as it can break in a 15v15.  It’s just more likely to occur at 15v15.

• If killed, people just get right back on top of it without saying anything or retaliating, except to kill anybody nearby.

• I think spells should dissipate after some time in flight, not close enough that it becomes a gameplay issue, just so that spamming them from one end of the map to the other isnt possible, it could even help with the physics issues.

• It already does that and that’s not what causes physics to crash.

• As of Gmod 13 Beta, Garry has made it easier for people to record demos and I feel this information needs to be updated in the OP.

• @Shock120:

As of Gmod 13 Beta, Garry has made it easier for people to record demos and I feel this information needs to be updated in the OP.

I need pause record :(

• why would it be much of a problem having two demos?

• @Elite:

why would it be much of a problem having two demos?

To be twice the snitch

• Nevermind.

Users

Topics