Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Smb3_world1 weird bug things

• I thought i’d post it in mapping because it’s more about the map.

Anywho…whilst searching for secrets with the grapple(=P), I came across this rather odd looking thing, so I tried getting on top of it.

When I got ontop of it, I was taken right to the center of the platform thing, then I started falling down, but I was going through everything, the sun didn’t even kill me, I died when I hit boxhurt brush at the bottom of the map.

I don’t have a clue how this one happened, but might aswell post it. Notice how camr0n is outside the invisible tracks.

• I thought i’d post it in mapping because it’s more about the map.

Anywho…whilst searching for secrets with the grapple(=P), I came across this rather odd looking thing, so I tried getting on top of it.

When I got ontop of it, I was taken right to the center of the platform thing, then I started falling down, but I was going through everything, the sun didn’t even kill me, I died when I hit boxhurt brush at the bottom of the map.

I don’t have a clue how this one happened, but might aswell post it. Notice how camr0n is outside the invisible tracks.

• :king:

Not a bug, an undocumented feature.

• this is supposed to happen calween, its part of the secret.
    :king:

• I recently found this out……Hella fun secret ^^

Users

Topics