Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Publish 200

• Maps added (3):

• nox2d_smb1_underground

• nox2d_smb2_world1

• gm_build_noxctfnb_hai2u2_v2

Zombie Survival

[Added] Seperate footstep sounds for zombies.

[Changed] Knife now uses an invisible hull bullet instead of trace lines. Allows headshots and you don’t have to be right on target to hit something. Better for killing headcrabs.
    [Changed] Knife damage reduced from 25 to 20 to counter-balance above change.

[Fixed] Poison Headcrab primary not poisoning people.

NoX TeamPlay

[Added] 3rd person to vehicles. Press sprint while in a vehicle to switch between modes.

[Fixed] Gametype voting not displaying all gametypes with 800x600 or lower.

• Maps added (3):

• nox2d_smb1_underground

• nox2d_smb2_world1

• gm_build_noxctfnb_hai2u2_v2

Zombie Survival

[Added] Seperate footstep sounds for zombies.

[Changed] Knife now uses an invisible hull bullet instead of trace lines. Allows headshots and you don’t have to be right on target to hit something. Better for killing headcrabs.
    [Changed] Knife damage reduced from 25 to 20 to counter-balance above change.

[Fixed] Poison Headcrab primary not poisoning people.

NoX TeamPlay

[Added] 3rd person to vehicles. Press sprint while in a vehicle to switch between modes.

• Nice to see the knife improved.

• yay, 200th update

• @JetBoom:

Merci beacoup.

• Nice knife upgrades. ^_.

• Hull sizes are back.

I don’t know a lot about most previous updates, but do headshots do any extra damage still?

• very good for the knife update, but today, a lot of people got the knife awards. It seems to be too easy now.

Another thing : i don’t know if this is because this knife-update, but in zs_fickendilly_final, there is something to break with knife in the garage to go to the sewers, and it’s no more breakable ?

• Added 3rd person to vehicles.

• !

• @JetBoom:

Added 3rd person to vehicles.

Neat, however, you should really nerf the knife damage. If the human attacking the default zombie is smart enough to move back once he slashed the knife, it is very hard to kill him. Some people get headshots(with a knife) almost at all times, they do not waste gun ammo at all, and they can keep doing this until headcrabs show up. And by then they crunched up enough kills for a 2nd gun upgrade (15 kills), and they have a shitload of pistol ammo. I’ve seen people from ZcF, ZSN, and other clans where people actually know how to play.

• I think its fine, just have to let the zombies adapt to the modified knife.
    Yes zombies can get raped by it, but you get the occasional mingebag who, well, ends up dying.
    I almost always land a hit on the humans that knife me now.

• Om nom nom nom, zombie assassin awards.

• love it, master awards galore. make it 10 zombies maybe?

Users

Topics