Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Zs_dongs-rc1

• Hello, I’m hooked on ZS again and got bored. So I made a map. The name is kind of a joke, I’d rather not name it something super serious just to see it get blammed. It’s not scripted like zs_ascent but I think it has a little promise. It’s not as nice as eyegore’s brilliant ziggurat but maybe the gameplay will be good. The map has a 3d skybox, proper lighting and texturing, and I optimized it as best as I could. This is, of course, the first release candidate. I want to hear all feedback, and I won’t take anything personally. If it’s a flaming piece of shit, feel free to say so. If you see anything that I need to fix let me know. Also, if anyone “important” wants the .vmf, I can hook you up. Thanks for your time, keep on pwning, NoxNet community!

Screenies, Info, and Download at the following link:

(txt info below)
    zs_dongs :: Zombie Survival

A run-down building in a city is being cleared out when a crappy
    business goes bankrupt. In the middle of the moving job, the
    city is hit by a surge of zombies, moving from one building at
    a time. The building is mostly empty but there is hope, a few
    things were left behind. Be wary of decayed brick, the nasty
    sewer basement, and rusty scaffolding. Oh, zombies too. Have fun.

<3, Zach  :la:

• Hello, I’m hooked on ZS again and got bored. So I made a map. The name is kind of a joke, I’d rather not name it something super serious just to see it get blammed. It’s not scripted like zs_ascent but I think it has a little promise. It’s not as nice as eyegore’s brilliant ziggurat but maybe the gameplay will be good. The map has a 3d skybox, proper lighting and texturing, and I optimized it as best as I could. This is, of course, the first release candidate. I want to hear all feedback, and I won’t take anything personally. If it’s a flaming piece of shit, feel free to say so. If you see anything that I need to fix let me know. Also, if anyone “important” wants the .vmf, I can hook you up. Thanks for your time, keep on pwning, NoxNet community!

Screenies, Info, and Download at the following link:

(txt info below)
    zs_dongs :: Zombie Survival

A run-down building in a city is being cleared out when a crappy
    business goes bankrupt. In the middle of the moving job, the
    city is hit by a surge of zombies, moving from one building at
    a time. The building is mostly empty but there is hope, a few
    things were left behind. Be wary of decayed brick, the nasty
    sewer basement, and rusty scaffolding. Oh, zombies too. Have fun.

<3, Zach  :la:

• -skybox doesnt have that “Adrenalin” feel to it
    -a little bright
    -empty and too easy to manouver “outside :Edit

• Filefront link provided for your convenience http://files.filefront.com/zs+dongszip/;10416564;/fileinfo.html

Users

Topics