Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

How to donate (I am a complete fucking retard with regards to this)

• ok, this question is so stupid that you might actually mistake me for starfalko.
    However, I am serious here.
    It says in big red letters on the donations page that the donation must be “Paypal only” but I dont quite understand what that means. Does it mean that the donation has to be a paypal account to paypal account donation?

The fact is, I have a credit card since I’m over 18 but I don’t have a paypal account nor will I be able to get one anytime soon.
    Anyway, I would really like to know if its possible for me to donate to NoX or not. I am DYING to donate!

• ok, this question is so stupid that you might actually mistake me for starfalko.
    However, I am serious here.
    It says in big red letters on the donations page that the donation must be “Paypal only” but I dont quite understand what that means. Does it mean that the donation has to be a paypal account to paypal account donation?

The fact is, I have a credit card since I’m over 18 but I don’t have a paypal account nor will I be able to get one anytime soon.
    Anyway, I would really like to know if its possible for me to donate to NoX or not. I am DYING to donate!

• Yeah you can donate with that. And why not just make a paypal and attatch your credit card?

• I have my reasons why not to attack my credit card with my paypal account. So I can donate with my credit card in the same manner as I buy games off of steam? If thats the case, I’ll donate as soon as possible.

edit:

If you already have a paypal account, log in to it and use the Send Money tab to [email protected] instead to stop the paypal fees.

Paypal fees? what are those?

• paypal takes $1.00 from the money source. if you dont have enough money including that $1.00, the transaction doesn’t go threw and paypal still takes their $1.00.

• I am not revealing my financial status although I will mention that I have more than enough money to get diamond member.
    Anyway, thanks for the info.

• It is definitely in your best interests to get a PayPal account

• why?

• To help with your donating needs in the long run, really.

• Without a PayPal account:
    Your credit card number(s) and other personal informations are not saved (But I guess they log them). The person you’re donating to/purchasing from will receive less money than you’ve sent (The PayPal fees, about a buck or two, depends on the amount of money involved).

With a PayPal account:
    Credit card number(s) can be saved if you choose to do so and the fees, if any, are minimal.

• well, that turned out to be easier than I thought it would be. Alas, it wants me to confirm it and it needs a code from my billing statement thingy. That will take some time unfourtunately :/ I guess I’ll have to wait a while until I can donate. Thanks for the help guys.

• You don’t have to confirm it.

• You do when making a PayPal account.

Users

Topics