Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

2 Potential ZS Entities?

• Been mapping for ZS, thought about doing some larger maps where 20 minutes and regular zombies may not cut it decently, so, was wondering if either of these might have a chance at implementation.

Entity 1

zs_roundtime

Key: Time
    Value: Time in seconds. (minimum 1200 [20 mins], maximum 1800 [30 mins]

Entity 2

zs_initialinfliction

Key: FastZombie
    Key: PoisonZombie
    Key: ChemZombie
    Key: Headcrab
    Key: FastHeadcrab
    Key: PoisonHeadcrab

Value: 0 or 1. 0 = Unlock through infliction normally, 1 = Unlocked at start.

Those two entity possibilities aside, could you perhaps post a copy of the lua file that should be attached to a map to prevent the auto-removal of doors? There’s nothing in the mapping section with it, and it would make it easier for all of us.

• Been mapping for ZS, thought about doing some larger maps where 20 minutes and regular zombies may not cut it decently, so, was wondering if either of these might have a chance at implementation.

Entity 1

zs_roundtime

Key: Time
    Value: Time in seconds. (minimum 1200 [20 mins], maximum 1800 [30 mins]

Entity 2

zs_initialinfliction

Key: FastZombie
    Key: PoisonZombie
    Key: ChemZombie
    Key: Headcrab
    Key: FastHeadcrab
    Key: PoisonHeadcrab

Value: 0 or 1. 0 = Unlock through infliction normally, 1 = Unlocked at start.

Those two entity possibilities aside, could you perhaps post a copy of the lua file that should be attached to a map to prevent the auto-removal of doors? There’s nothing in the mapping section with it, and it would make it easier for all of us.

• Hey, this would be pretty cool. I believe It will allow mappers to be more creative in their map designs.

Anyway, brian, what happened to zombiesonaplane?

• I handed the optimized copy back to Nyaos, from there, I dunno.

I don’t have my copy anymore.

• whatever happened to nyoas anyway?

• He fell off earth once ZS got harder for humans. Like last year.

• Two auewsoem entitys.

• 45 pure minutes of headcrab hell.

• hmmm. I know the guy who introduced me to ZS in the first place quit playing ZS completely the minute dynamic crosshairs were introduced.

• old crosshairs made me think that I could snipe zombies with a glock.

Users

Topics