Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Desert Eagle Crash - Fixed

• FIXED
    Everytime i either shoot or reload with the Desert Eagle it seems like i just crash from it. It gives me the normal Windows error message! I use XP home, my computer has always played Gmod fine and the DE crash started around last week. Also, yes i do have CSS and HL2. So any help ?
    FIXED

• FIXED
    Everytime i either shoot or reload with the Desert Eagle it seems like i just crash from it. It gives me the normal Windows error message! I use XP home, my computer has always played Gmod fine and the DE crash started around last week. Also, yes i do have CSS and HL2. So any help ?
    FIXED

• You know you’ve been playing too much ZS when you start laughing when you see the phrase “Desert eagle crash”  :laugh:

Anyway, I have absolutely no idea what may be causing this, but there are a number of things you can try to fix this:
    first, try playing on CSS and seeing if it happens there as well then try playing gmod again as see if its fixed.
    If that fails, try this http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/5959/deserteaglecrashgp7.jpg and do the same for CSS and then try playing.
    If that fails, try deleting your entire lua cache from gmod.
    If that fails, reinstall gmod from scratch.
    If that fails, post here again.

Users

Topics