Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Publish 199

• NoXious Core / DB

[Fixed] Shop menu sometimes not updating or making an error after buying an item.

Mario Boxes 2

[Added] Weapon: Kamehameha (weapon_kamehameha for mappers).

• NoXious Core / DB

[Fixed] Shop menu sometimes not updating or making an error after buying an item.

Mario Boxes 2

[Added] Weapon: Kamehameha (weapon_kamehameha for mappers).

• Edit; Nevermind.

• The Kame is awesome. Had fun testing it. :biggrin:

• The kamehameha weapon is totally inspired by that dbz mod you guys were playing on vent.

• Thanks Heart for telling us all something we knew.

• just wondering but what map(s) is the kamehameha in?

• None so far, I have no doubt Modesty will come up with it in soon  :lol:

• modesty is a map generator, seriously. He deserves credit for all his dedicated work. same applies to neko (also made 2 fantastic ZS maps) and testa (has also made maps for TeamPlay).

• Don’t forget Neko’s smb3 maps for marioboxes ;)

Zomg Modesty is a machine D=

• @CS:

same applies to neko (also made 2 fantastic ZS maps)

• Misread, thought you forgot bout his marioboxes maps =o

• i could churn out maps seeing as ive drawn out least 5-10 ideas on a paper, like a 2fort using its actual textures, a tetris idea, and other ideas, and one other that i just have 1 other idea which im deffinetly making, just havn’t found the time.

• I’ve got a few ideas for maps…But it’ll be quite a while till they get made so i’m keeping them under wraps ;)!

• im hoping that if this is your first time mapping you’l practice before making nox 2d maps. Plus the maps i mentioned its not like you guys can steal a piece of notebook paper from me… Its not even on a image hoster yet any of these designs.like if you could make decent airplanes in hammer you could make a topgun map into a mario boxes map.

• Hey Sonic you’re not exactly a pro mapper yourself, so uh, you shouldn’t be telling him to make other maps first.

• Tbf i’ve been learning mapping stuff for a matter of days, i’ve just already thought of some ideas for maps =P Tis just what I do.

• i haven’t time to make the ideas but i can make good maps. Every time i sit down to make a good idea something comes up. But i can design something well. Plus my comp isnt dual core so i can’t compile as fast. I probably will get 2fort or a map based off of the original mario to work (with the purple, and blue crabs. Made an appearance in smb 3). Was just deciding if i should keep it without power ups for nolstalgic kinda feeling. (would be similar to gmod 9 mario where jumping was the only method of killing. Least from what i know about it.

Edit: really i’m just saying since, usually people get discouraged if their first map even after the work they put in gets shot down horribly, which reminded me to go get the bullet bill model up and compiled…

• What are you talking about. Gmod9 mario had powerups.

• Idk, since I didn’t play gmod 9 was trying to figure out how I would make the map I was trying to describe.

This is the game I was basing the map off of, and to to keep it like that game, I was thinking of leaving it as no power ups, but decided against that sort of play.

possibly would make little crabs come out and attack people.

Users

Topics