Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Possibly a zs map but far from finished

• Well I was working on this map just for fun and I decided to change the lighting around some and thought it could maybe turn into a zombie survival map. I know it has many issues right now and is not designed well for the gamemode yet but I would have to do plenty of revisions. Also it is rather small right now and I know it would have to be a lot bigger if ever jet would add it. 
    I also realized there is already a construction site map but… whatever this is mine… and ignore the fps…

And can you guys tell me if you think it should be darker? I wasn’t sure. I like maps where you have to use the flashlight but I don’t know if that makes it too hard or whatever.

• Well I was working on this map just for fun and I decided to change the lighting around some and thought it could maybe turn into a zombie survival map. I know it has many issues right now and is not designed well for the gamemode yet but I would have to do plenty of revisions. Also it is rather small right now and I know it would have to be a lot bigger if ever jet would add it. 
    I also realized there is already a construction site map but… whatever this is mine… and ignore the fps…

And can you guys tell me if you think it should be darker? I wasn’t sure. I like maps where you have to use the flashlight but I don’t know if that makes it too hard or whatever.

• my only opinion is that all the graves look the same, and that you should make a 3d skybox (could be just a bunch of trees and a hill.)
    (make sure u use cubemaps if your not)

• I guess I should change up the graveyard a bit. But I don’t know about a 3d skybox. Is it worth it? I should just expand the map I think.  Anyways, here is another screenshot.

• I think it looks pretty good so far.  And ditto what the other two said.  Change up the gravestones and add a simple 3d skybox with some trees or buildings.

• looks like a fun map

• Nice! I cant wait to play it!

• those lamps outside shoulld have a second skin that is lit up, check on hammer for their second skin.

• I tried to find one but couldn’t I know it looks really shitty with the current skin because it looks like the light is just coming from nowhere. But I have no alternative right now. I might just remove those lights. Or find another model.

Users

Topics