Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Publish 195

• NoXious Core / DB

[Changed] AFK kicker now tells you how much time is remaining.

[Fixed] AFK kicker now won’t kick you if you take a very long time to load.

NoX TeamPlay

[Added] Crafter melee model is now a wrench.

[Changed] Crafter swing speed doubled.
    [Changed] Crafter repair and construct rate reduced by 50%.
    [Changed] Crafter melee damage reduced from 15 to 8.

Zombie Survival

[Added] Weapon: ‘Annabelle’ Shotgun.

[Changed] Shotgun reloading is a bit more solid.
    [Changed] Boom Stick maximum efficiency (damage with 100% headshots) increased from 504 to 600.

[Fixed] All shotgun-related bugs.

• NoXious Core / DB

[Changed] AFK kicker now tells you how much time is remaining.

[Fixed] AFK kicker now won’t kick you if you take a very long time to load.

NoX TeamPlay

[Added] Crafter melee model is now a wrench.

[Changed] Crafter swing speed doubled.
    [Changed] Crafter repair and construct rate reduced by 50%.
    [Changed] Crafter melee damage reduced from 15 to 8.

Zombie Survival

[Added] Weapon: ‘Annabelle’ Shotgun.

[Changed] Shotgun reloading is a bit more solid.
    [Changed] Boom Stick maximum efficiency (damage with 100% headshots) increased from 504 to 600.

[Fixed] All shotgun-related bugs.

• TF2 wrench ?

• wasnt the annabelle supposed to be a rifle? O_o

honestly, we don’t need any more shotguns, we already have 2 shotgun pistols and 2 real shotguns =/

(err…and good job fixing the afk-kicker bug)

• I don’t see the problem, since the zombies got a health buff.

• @Dejiko:

wasnt the annabelle supposed to be a rifle? O_o

Annabelle was Father Grigori’s shotty. But the Owen’s is actually a submachine gun, not a hand gun.

• Owens isn’t a possessive name. There’s no '.

• I like that you are trying to improve zs with new weapons and add variety. My only gripe is you need to adjust the weaposn a little. The boomstick needs more ammo badly. Sure it’s a super powerful gun, but what is the point of having it when you only get 4 shots and then it becomes a paper weight. (on a side note), why don’t you just have the ammo counter count the rounds correctly for the boom stick instead of firing 2 every shot. Just have it display the actual amount of rounds left to save confusion. I also feel the new smg is a p.o.s. Thing fires 9999 rpm but does useless dmg. I thought the point of an “UPGRADE” was to make you more lethal. Right all it does is trade dmg for firing rate, when it should have the same power as a pistol per shot and fire faster. Anyway, Don’t think i’m trying to nag, because I appreciate your hard work constantly trying to tweak/balance the game.

• Because we obviously don’t know about the fast fire rate bug that happens in EVERY SINGLE GMOD gamemode out there with sweps like that.

• Nice. i like the AFK-Kicker fix when you connect to the server. that happens to me sometimes. :cry:

• finally no more getting kicked with afk kicker whele loading

• Since this Publish has gone live, the entire ZS server has become incredibly unstable, and is prone to wild lag swings.

The server will crash “randomly” between every 2-3 rounds, and get another map or two played before repeating the cycle. Some times, it’s so bad, that it crashes at the end of the default map, and we play it again (Current top is default map six times in a row).

I mentioned this before, you called me an idiot. Others can speak towards the server’s instability, it’s not just me.

–------------

On a side note (Click me!)

• Well, yeah.
    It IS crashing a lot recently.
    Dunno if it’s because of the last update, but it’s crashing more than usual.
    Or at least it would be nice if the default map can be chosen randomly so we don’t have to play the same one over and over again.
    Just my thought.

• it was darkland DDoSing the website and the ZS server.

• So they fail at ddos, cause the server stayed up, which ddos should have kept it down….
    idiots…

• No its because ZS is simply too powerful to take down.

I think the failed DDoS proves once and for all what I always knew: NoX ZS is the incarnation of god into a server.

• Has ZS stability risen at all in the last 16 hours?

• what im saying they failed at ddos because of the servers rates, which must be pretty damn good. Either way i probably don’t know wtf im saying right now, since got home from virginia after 6-7 hours of sitting in a car, and fell asleep for 1 hr, woke up and posted this.

• Currently crashing every other round: ZS

• The hour i have played so far every round has crashed just as people start getting the newer weapons near the end.

Users

Topics