Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Quick Question Reguarding Sandbox

• I donated a while back to get diamond member status, and I see this on the donations page:

**Auto-invite to clique SandBox

Now, I’ve never been auto-invited to the sandbox. I see it in the serverlist, and it has a password, but I have no idea how to get invited! Could anybody help me out here? It would be appreciated. Thanks!

• I donated a while back to get diamond member status, and I see this on the donations page:

**Auto-invite to clique SandBox

Now, I’ve never been auto-invited to the sandbox. I see it in the serverlist, and it has a password, but I have no idea how to get invited! Could anybody help me out here? It would be appreciated. Thanks!

• Long story short,

Before the great Gmod '08 update there was a sandbox server along with some other test servers.
    For some reason Gmod didn’t support  multi-threading for the servers, this resulted into the sandbox server being shut down, due to lagging other the other servers.
    When multi-threading is supported sandbox will be back.

If you donated for Diamond member you’ll get the highest builder access (Highest since stacker rights are gone)

EDIT:

Blind much ?

** We use a system of "building rights" to make sure only players who want to build are building with you. Regular players have absolutely no power except to watch or interact with buttons. Regular players must be invited by an admin and/or vouched for by existing players with rights. Gold / Diamond get this automatically.

• That explains a bunch, thank you.

No, not blind, I assumed that meant I would get an auto-invite from the server, and because I wasn’t I was wondering a bit as to what exactly was going on with that. But you cleared it all up for me, thank you!

• Dunno if it’s in the diamond listing at the moment, but you can now set your own in-game title with “/settitle <title>”.

Colors work too.

• The one you see on the server list is a fake.

• Ya, I was wondering what’s going on with that NoxBox server with Darkspider in it….

• That’s Zombie Jamboree.

Users

Topics