Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Writing an english essay.

• Hey guys writing an long essay/story for my GCSE English coursework, so i thought id base it on ZS. Got the main idea of it and all i need left are the characters. Was thinking you guys could apply to be a character on my essay. There are 4 spots available ; 3 male and 1 female. All you need to include is the following. Please try to make description/attitude at least 1 paragraph.

Name you will use:

Description of your character:

Your attitude/mannerisms:

Other information:

Please make the description realistic. Thanks

Character 1 :
    Character 2 :
    Character 3 :
    Character 4 :

• Hey guys writing an long essay/story for my GCSE English coursework, so i thought id base it on ZS. Got the main idea of it and all i need left are the characters. Was thinking you guys could apply to be a character on my essay. There are 4 spots available ; 3 male and 1 female. All you need to include is the following. Please try to make description/attitude at least 1 paragraph.

Name you will use:

Description of your character:

Your attitude/mannerisms:

Other information:

Please make the description realistic. Thanks

Character 1 :
    Character 2 :
    Character 3 :
    Character 4 :

• IMAGINAAAAAAAAAAAAAATIOOOOOOOOOOOOON

• Hey I thought you already finished picking your characters. I heard you on the ZS server.

• CS you will be the main character  :biggrin:
    (actually im main but you are 2nd main :P )

• Molly

Molly is a debutaunt and her rich family background allow her to persue her most dangerous past-time, zombie slaying.

Molly is a skilled sniper and prefers to slay Vampires using her stake-firing crossbow from as far away from the wretched creatures as humanly possible!

• @Rexenraptor:

Hey guys writing an long essay/story for my GCSE English coursework, so i thought id base it on ZS. Got the main idea of it and all i need left are the characters. Was thinking you guys could apply to be a character on my essay. There are 4 spots available ; 3 male and 1 female. All you need to include is the following. Please try to make description/attitude at least 1 paragraph

Dont. Do your coursework seriously, idiot.
    It will just turn out like: I spawned then shot and then a zombie came but unlife was low and i didnt die then some guy got butcramps then died and said noob then some guy blocked a load of guys and people complained then zombies came and we killed a few but some more people died then a chem came and someone shot it then i died then gmod crashed the end.

• Can Rick Astley be a character…

• agreeing with lobe. Do your own work seriously…. Last time someone posted lol im writing an essay and need help from you nox, turned into a retarded thread… Wtf is your teacher going to say when you have odd names in your paper.

• @Lobe:

Dont. Do your coursework seriously, idiot.
    It will just turn out like: I spawned then shot and then a zombie came but unlife was low and i didnt die then some guy got butcramps then died and said noob then some guy blocked a load of guys and people complained then zombies came and we killed a few but some more people died then a chem came and someone shot it then i died then gmod crashed the end.

Sounds like passing in a British school.

OXFORD DOESNT COUNT.

• Use Thazzy as the female character, she’s Eyegore’s wife.

• Use “Ozymandias” as a character. It sounds badass.

• Except Ozymandias was a real person.

• Original writing. Try doing something like a memorable moment from your life. Loads of people did that for GCSE in my school (teachers told them to) and got A* and shit. Simply because you know that moment well.

Don’t do something shit like a holiday. Try to focus on one moment and build the story around that. Remember to wrap up with why it means a lot to you and why that moment in that day was remembered.

HINT

Stay away from, one time i beat some one in a game.
    Stay away from computers.
    Stay away from something you done at your house (sat on my ass and watched tv. I’m sure if you came up with ZS you could not make that interesting at all)

STICK TO SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED!!!

• 3 males and 1 female? I don’t even need to read the story to know what happened.

• @Lord:

STICK TO SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED!!!

Playing Zombie Survival.

• @RayK:

Except Ozymandias was a real person.

So what?

@Rick:

Can Rick Astley be a character…

Rick Astley is a real person too. Funny you only flame me for it…

• You stopped replying to my posts after you realized I was trolling you. Why don’t you do the same with RayK?

• I’ve tried that. I just want him to fuck off because I’ve never done shit to him. I was on vent talking in a different voice under a different name and I said the same shit I always do. He acted fine then. He just hates me blindly and completely.

• @RayK:

Sounds like passing in a British school.

OXFORD DOESNT COUNT.

Ooh you bad-ass. You dis-respsected out perfectly adequate schooling system.

Users

Topics