Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Publish 191

• NoXious Core / DB

[Optimized / Recoded] Massive animation optimizations on classes that only use one weapon.
    [Optimized / Recoded] Weapons no longer index themselves due to an update not requiring “self.Weapon” anymore.
    [Optimized / Recoded] Weapons use updated SetNextPrimaryFire() from recent GMod update. Don’t know if this fixes the weird duplication or not.

[Added] Giving money to people plays an animation.

NoX TeamPlay

[Added] Some spells have gestures. Things like hand gestures and what have you.

[Changed] Assault Rover missiles now have models.
    [Changed] Raven missiles and some other projectiles rotate client-side (perfectly) while homing in on things.

[Fixed] Protrusion is now considered non-solid and won’t block berserker charges, projectiles, ect.
    [Fixed] Exploit where a person could change classes in the middle of a Berserker Charge.

Zombie Survival

[Added] Barricade Kit boards can be rotated 360 degrees with alt-fire.

[Changed] Radius for a bullet to be counted as a head-shot reduced from <15 to <14.
    [Changed] Weapons now run their deploy animations at real-life speeds. You can no longer instantly swap between weapons.
    [Changed] Cross-hair a bit less bright. Middle dot 2 pixels bigger.
    [Changed] Sweeper reloads like the Keeper shotgun (one bullet at a time).
    [Changed] Regular Zombies now use more random walking animations. A new one is selected randomly every time you stop walking.
    [Changed] All zombies have had their walking speed reduced a little bit in order to stop their animations from looking so spazzy. The above changes counter-balance it.

[Removed] Unlife music.

• NoXious Core / DB

[Optimized / Recoded] Massive animation optimizations on classes that only use one weapon.
    [Optimized / Recoded] Weapons no longer index themselves due to an update not requiring “self.Weapon” anymore.
    [Optimized / Recoded] Weapons use updated SetNextPrimaryFire() from recent GMod update. Don’t know if this fixes the weird duplication or not.

[Added] Giving money to people plays an animation.

NoX TeamPlay

[Added] Some spells have gestures. Things like hand gestures and what have you.

[Changed] Assault Rover missiles now have models.
    [Changed] Raven missiles and some other projectiles rotate client-side (perfectly) while homing in on things.

[Fixed] Protrusion is now considered non-solid and won’t block berserker charges, projectiles, ect.
    [Fixed] Exploit where a person could change classes in the middle of a Berserker Charge.

Zombie Survival

[Added] Barricade Kit boards can be rotated 360 degrees with alt-fire.

[Changed] Radius for a bullet to be counted as a head-shot reduced from <15 to <14.
    [Changed] Weapons now run their deploy animations at real-life speeds. You can no longer instantly swap between weapons.
    [Changed] Cross-hair a bit less bright. Middle dot 2 pixels bigger.
    [Changed] Sweeper reloads like the Keeper shotgun (one bullet at a time).
    [Changed] Regular Zombies now use more random walking animations. A new one is selected randomly every time you stop walking.
    [Changed] All zombies have had their walking speed reduced a little bit in order to stop their animations from looking so spazzy. The above changes counter-balance it.

[Removed] Unlife music.

• Nice.

• @JetBoom:

[Removed] Unlife music.

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

• Hand gestures? Neato.

• @JetBoom:

[Removed] Unlife music.

At long last! Ecky is back! yes!

I take it you only recently began playing ZS?

• @DarkReign:

Its just music, dont die.

• @CS:

At long last! Ecky is back! yes!
    I take it you only recently began playing ZS?

Nope but i really liked that music. :(

• well then, it’s tome for you to to start listening to better music, like ecky.wav

• Do you guys listen to anything other than video game music? I never see any threads anymore about actual bands.

• @CS:

well then, it’s tome for you to to start listening to better music, like ecky.wav

I haven’t played ZS yet but is ecky.wav the new unlife music? Its a pretty cool little tune if it is. Otherwise…no loss really, just music.

• I think catbomb.mp3 is better than both of those songs.

• HI IM DADDYO I LOVE MCR AND MSI ALSO P!ATD LOL K BYE

• @Elite:

I haven’t played ZS yet but is ecky.wav the new unlife music? Its a pretty cool little tune if it is. Otherwise…no loss really, just music.

Just play already. I guarantee you are going to start enjoying the sounds in ZS much more now. You’ll see what I mean. For a quick demo, vote zs_cabin or zs_raunchyhouse and make sure you get into the camp spot.

• @RayK:

HI IM DADDYO I LOVE MCR AND MSI ALSO P!ATD LOL K BYE

Sub admins shouldnt troil the forums!

• I enjoy classical, country, metal, opera, whatever the fuck Tiny Tim sang, and ear rape in general. If I were to tell normal people this, I would rather lie and say I listen to FFVII boss music.

• @DarkReign:

Sub admins shouldnt troil the forums!

He shouldn’t even be a sub admin.

• That’s almost like saying Jetboom shouldn’t be the Admin.

• @Daddyo145:

He shouldn’t even be a sub admin.

Why not? Has he ever abused his powers?

• Not too sure about that.

Users

Topics