Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

My Return

• Hello, in April of 2007 my Computer crashed and I had to redload everything. I lost lots of stuff including this site. So finally once im going to get Gmod 10 im gonna be back and pwn some more noobs

I was the Meteor Ball maniac. Imo i was the best at it. Now im gonna be returning to reclaim my title as Meteor Ball maniac and own some noobs.

• Hello, in April of 2007 my Computer crashed and I had to redload everything. I lost lots of stuff including this site. So finally once im going to get Gmod 10 im gonna be back and pwn some more noobs

I was the Meteor Ball maniac. Imo i was the best at it. Now im gonna be returning to reclaim my title as Meteor Ball maniac and own some noobs.

• (That was immature of me)

Welcome to the forums! Hope you didn’t loose anything really important!

• @Brago:

Hello, in April of 2007 my Computer crashed and I had to redload everything. I lost lots of stuff including this site. So finally once im going to get Gmod 10 im gonna be back and pwn some more noobs

I hope all the redloading went well.

• @Brago:

Hello, in April of 2007 my Computer crashed and I had to redload everything. I lost lots of stuff including this site. So finally once im going to get Gmod 10 im gonna be back and pwn some more noobs

yea what they said, but who are you?

• I was the guy who use  teleport spammed meteor ball, i don’t know my exact name back then coulda been
    Brago
    Zatch
    Zeno
    or some other names but it was fun playing…

OH YEAH now i remember
    some1 stole my name UchihaSasuke while my name was Sasuke Uchiha every1 hated that guy and they like me…

• It was the other way around.  You are dumb for making this.  :king:  Wrong section too.

• Lol you’re not that 11 year old Sasuke Uchiha that was telling me to die and go to hell because I smoke weed are you? If so then I have to agree with everything UchihaSasuke said, well either way I do.

• No that’s Sasuke Uchiha. It’s fucking confusing.

• The very same guy who wined about me “stealing his supah coolies name” , and complained and complained every time I killed him.

• Who the hell are you?

@UchihaSasuke:

The very same guy who wined about me “stealing his supah coolies name” , and complained and complained every time I killed him.

Because basically copying a name from an anime makes you cool.

• :th_clap:

• @UchihaSasuke:

It was the other way around.  You are dumb for making this.   :king:  Wrong section too.

Ok so. I had SasukeUchiha first and was really good then he showed up and i said don’t take my anem and everyone hated him not me.

• What do you mean they? It was just you , me , and your little butt buddy Dark Paladin.

• @UchihaSasuke:

What do you mean they? It was just you , me , and your little butt buddy Dark Paladin.

Dumbfuck

• :squadela: < Sasuke Uchiha

:king: < UchihaSasuke

Users

Topics