Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

An impossible score.

• I’ve seen some good players. Hell I’ve seen Blue.Frog single handedly kick the tar out of the opposing team. There’s just something strange about this dude Shaeffer and his score of 90/1.

I don’t want to make any false accusations of aimbotting, but he casts 8 spells simultaneously and never dies. Someone clear this up for me. It just seems a little impossible to have a score like that. I’ve also never seen him play before so theres no way he’s better than Frog if he’s never played before. Unless he plays a lot and changed his name.

• I’ve seen some good players. Hell I’ve seen Blue.Frog single handedly kick the tar out of the opposing team. There’s just something strange about this dude Shaeffer and his score of 90/1.

I don’t want to make any false accusations of aimbotting, but he casts 8 spells simultaneously and never dies. Someone clear this up for me. It just seems a little impossible to have a score like that. I’ve also never seen him play before so theres no way he’s better than Frog if he’s never played before. Unless he plays a lot and changed his name.

• It’s called being better than you.

• No it’s called being better than Blue.Frog. Think about that for a second.

• maybe he’s bluefrog

• Well, if any single game lasts a long time, and you’re a wizard who knows when to Blink and can quickly select it, this score wouldn’t be too hard to achieve. Also, did he cap any? Capping gives, I think, 15 points each time. He could have gotten at least 45 points out of that. Or, 60 if that screenie was taken at the end of the game.

• @Daddyo145:

No it’s called being better than Blue.Frog. Think about that for a second.

Thought about it, not that hard to believe.

also,

@JetBoom:

It’s called being better than you.

• Lol.

There are others who are much better than me. I’m no standard for skill.

• @Asheanao:

Well, if any single game lasts a long time, and you’re a wizard who knows when to Blink and can quickly select it, this score wouldn’t be too hard to achieve. Also, did he cap any? Capping gives, I think, 15 points each time. He could have gotten at least 45 points out of that. Or, 60 if that screenie was taken at the end of the game.

No caps.

• @Daddyo145:

No it’s called being better than Blue.Frog. Think about that for a second.

ok I did and nothing happened.

• Think harder.

• I’m not as good as you think I am.

Sheesh.

• People better than blue frog:

Exhale
    Neko
    Koolala
    Horvath
    others

I left myself out on purpose.  I may have been “better,” but only playing occasionally has reduced my abilities.

• a wizard can really only be so good. sure theres variables but as wizard, when your just plain fucking nasty, you hit the top. i have a while ago, same with exhale, blue.frog and horvath. as a wizzard/mage, you can only be so good. if your at that point, you will probably agree.

• Well, I used to be better than him. It was apparent from all the “nigger”'s I got from him. But, I guess I lost a lot of skill from the problem I had with my laptop, which caused me to have to not play. Also, Shaeffer = Blue.Frog. I know this. I can give proof if needed.

• As far as I’m concerned, this is the result of a really long match mixed with blink, death ray, and a firebolt staff or two.

• @Blue.Frog:

I’m not as good as you think I am.

Sheesh.

Yes you are , now stop trying to make us flatter you.

• I didn’t use blink once. I camped at my base the whole game. The death was from a drop ship exploding near me. I was 142-1 by the end of it.

I could spam a million fireballs at once because I always had a staff on me.

This is a dumb thread. Could someone move it to the Hellfire Abyss?

• Soo… What? Why is blue frog considered that good? I don’t see what’s hard in being a good wizard (he only play wizard that’s why I say this)

he casts 8 spell at once? I doubt he can cast 8 spells without going out of mana, and it’s possible to cast 8 spells, SCRIPT…

Oh, but I guess it’s considered skilled to always blink, go invisible,cast a spell, go invisible again, repeat…

• Today RDJ got 140/1 before i started to kill him. He was poisoning a group of spawns as i was using templar to try and get the 5k heal award. I did not. (i did join late in the game)

Fact is in the right conditions any one get get a high score (hia2u2/bunkers +earthquake!!!)

Bragdras. Yea some people are considered THAT good and upon joining the game the balance of power can instantly switch. One good player smashing through enemy defences taking his team through with him. He/She may die but the rest of the team is in and causing chaos. You would think that a good player on another team would stop them. However i have noticed that an unofficial agreement between these “elitists” where they don’t attack/avoid each other for the soul reason of not wanting to spend the whole game whoring around a bunch of mana stones trying to kill each other.

Users

Topics