Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Noxctf_geometry

• i dont know about the name though. Hope it dosnt matter that its a .zip:

http://files.filefront.com/noxctf+geometryzip/;10076008;/fileinfo.html

this version is different than the one on the pictures where there isnt black shadow at one of the walls. and i also added func_nofreeze at the balldrop area.

map description:

im not a pro at mapping but i used alot of time on this map and looked for errors.

Got some inspiration from the good old battlefield games. And took a look at Testament-Doom’s nice map noxctf_afterlife, to see how to use func_nofreeze and place obelisk even though i dont know if i did it right :P

I made a weaponroom at each team half where im not sure that i placed the weapons right since i couldnt see wich way there were facing so im pretty much hoping.

Made some bunker looking buildings at each base.

Made a tunnel system under the map that is suppose to like one from bf vietnam 8) i filled it with func_nofreeze.

It has a wall in the middle wich i hope will make it harder to bomb the core for those lazy dreadnaughts standing around while sending a constant stream of bombs at the core :dry:

there is a sky platform where you can get by teleports in each base. It has i cute little fence around so those damn annoing push-spam wizards can go to hell :action-smiley-081: :la:

if it has to be wider, taller or longer please tell me then ill fix it, but only if the map is approved of course :happy:

pictures:

ground:

sky platform:

looking down from sky platform:

tunnels:

• i dont know about the name though. Hope it dosnt matter that its a .zip:

http://files.filefront.com/noxctf+geometryzip/;10076008;/fileinfo.html

this version is different than the one on the pictures where there isnt black shadow at one of the walls. and i also added func_nofreeze at the balldrop area.

map description:

im not a pro at mapping but i used alot of time on this map and looked for errors.

Got some inspiration from the good old battlefield games. And took a look at Testament-Doom’s nice map noxctf_afterlife, to see how to use func_nofreeze and place obelisk even though i dont know if i did it right :P

I made a weaponroom at each team half where im not sure that i placed the weapons right since i couldnt see wich way there were facing so im pretty much hoping.

Made some bunker looking buildings at each base.

Made a tunnel system under the map that is suppose to like one from bf vietnam 8) i filled it with func_nofreeze.

It has a wall in the middle wich i hope will make it harder to bomb the core for those lazy dreadnaughts standing around while sending a constant stream of bombs at the core :dry:

there is a sky platform where you can get by teleports in each base. It has i cute little fence around so those damn annoing push-spam wizards can go to hell :action-smiley-081: :la:

if it has to be wider, taller or longer please tell me then ill fix it, but only if the map is approved of course :happy:

pictures:

ground:

sky platform:

looking down from sky platform:

tunnels:

• looks cool. but put in all the entities (obelisks, weapons, staffs.)

• doesn’t the lua shit do that?

• No. Jet can add manually, or the MAPPER can add them (recommended).

• Or I could add them (recommended).

Upload it somewhere that has a higher download than 1KB.

• Sorry. I thought you preferred the mapper to set the obelisks, then you would say too much/too little.

I’ll shutup now.

• Map is unusable. You put a giant func_nofreeze all over the entire map for some reason.

• either you were looking down at the map in the 2D view and had the func_nofreeze in the tunnels selected, or you had selected the grouped func_nofreezes so they made a big mark that looked like there was a big func_nofreeze all over

Users

Topics