Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Zs_dig by Modestyiswimpy

• I’ve already released one map 3 days ago and am still waiting on more replies :( but beside the point i have another idea in mind for a ZS map.
    I plan on calling it ZS_dig.

ZS_Dig

My idea is that there is One fairly large room (3-4 stories high)  with both Human and Zombie spawns on either sides. In the center there is a jiant wall of breakable cubes(many cubes thick) that zombies/humans need to break through to get to eachother… it also might be fun to dig little tunnels up and around to get a good sniping or camping spot before the blocks beneath you are broken by another player. :dry:
    if you want i could also get some pictures in

• I’ve already released one map 3 days ago and am still waiting on more replies :( but beside the point i have another idea in mind for a ZS map.
    I plan on calling it ZS_dig.

ZS_Dig

My idea is that there is One fairly large room (3-4 stories high)  with both Human and Zombie spawns on either sides. In the center there is a jiant wall of breakable cubes(many cubes thick) that zombies/humans need to break through to get to eachother… it also might be fun to dig little tunnels up and around to get a good sniping or camping spot before the blocks beneath you are broken by another player. :dry:
    if you want i could also get some pictures in

• You can just check the Noxious maplist. Feedback does tend to trickle back to the thread if it hits the server.

Sounds like an interesting map, kinda arcadish, and may fall under the “Stupid” map category, unfortunately.

I miss zs_ascent. :(

• You are sadly mistaken if you think I’ll put a digging map in.

• Fare enough :(… Back to the drawing board! :smile:

• Ooh, old movies.

Users

Topics