Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Graphics issues

• Yeah so i’m at my mom’s house now so instead of using my dad’s good comp that I customized i’m using her crappy one.  Heres an example of what I see (look at top right corner):

That’s the minimum.  Sometimes I see solid colors covering a portion of the screen (and not the missing model pink and black colors).  Any idea of how to fix this?  Please don’t tell me I need a new graphics card…

• Yeah so i’m at my mom’s house now so instead of using my dad’s good comp that I customized i’m using her crappy one.  Heres an example of what I see (look at top right corner):

That’s the minimum.  Sometimes I see solid colors covering a portion of the screen (and not the missing model pink and black colors).  Any idea of how to fix this?  Please don’t tell me I need a new graphics card…

• I don’t think that has anything to do with your graphics card.

• You need a new graphics card. :uglylaugh:

• Best help forum ever.

• Would telling you to get a better computer help?

:happy:

• No >.> i’m going to set the graphics to a lower setting I hope that works…

• This happened on my old shitty PC before I got a new one. On yours, is there also an occasional raindow-ish line that goes through the middle of your screen?

It’s most likely your graphics card or memory… My old PC had almost no upgrades, and sucked horsedick. I’d just say get a better PC.

• To fix this you need to try different drivers for your graphics card. If that doesn’t work then the graphics card is incompatible with your PC. I know a friend who had this problem and had to switch from GeForce to RADEON to get proper graphics.

• The graphics card is fine. The game loads, and it plays. If it had incorrect drivers then it would not load at all, or would revert to the windows driver, which has trouble rendering you dragging an open window.
    Unless the graphics driver is VERY similar to the one he needs. Similar enough to interface with the card correctly, but not render certain parts.

Users

Topics