Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Problems in Noxious Net servers :/ (CTF & ZS)

• Hi.
    recently I’ve been playing in CTF NoX a lot these days, so I tried to get dragoon, yesterday I finally got it, so I went and tried it, awesome class.
    But today i’ve got a kinda big problem, I can’t use the fly ability, I can’t rotate while casting Inferno Blast, but yesterday I could…
    iIve been lagging a lot today too, but I don’t think it’s the lag that does this, because the lag popped after a while.

Also, with every LUA meleeweapon (Zombie hand, melee in CTF NoX) I seem to ahrdly hit a moving target, I mean, the target is moving to the left, I have to hit the target where it WILL be in like 1-2 seconds or just need luck to hit the guy, is that caused because I’ve got minimum 120 lag in NoX servers or LUA-weapons that are… Shitty? :?
    Having attack farther than where the target actually is, is HARD, really hard, especially because you’re in MELEE…
    I tried with vanilla Gmod, nothing different.

Lag, my computer hates me, no luck, or everyone has this?

• Hi.
    recently I’ve been playing in CTF NoX a lot these days, so I tried to get dragoon, yesterday I finally got it, so I went and tried it, awesome class.
    But today i’ve got a kinda big problem, I can’t use the fly ability, I can’t rotate while casting Inferno Blast, but yesterday I could…
    iIve been lagging a lot today too, but I don’t think it’s the lag that does this, because the lag popped after a while.

Also, with every LUA meleeweapon (Zombie hand, melee in CTF NoX) I seem to ahrdly hit a moving target, I mean, the target is moving to the left, I have to hit the target where it WILL be in like 1-2 seconds or just need luck to hit the guy, is that caused because I’ve got minimum 120 lag in NoX servers or LUA-weapons that are… Shitty? :?
    Having attack farther than where the target actually is, is HARD, really hard, especially because you’re in MELEE…
    I tried with vanilla Gmod, nothing different.

Lag, my computer hates me, no luck, or everyone has this?

• You just have a case of teh sucks.

• Oh come on why can I hit in other servers with NORMAL weapons and when i’m using LUA made one on ZS or NoX I have to hit farther?
    Could you people stop saying this everytime someone has a problem…?

What’s the point of having a help & support forum if you only get flamed by moderators

Edit: sorry, by a developer./Am not saying the mod sucks, i’m saying I encounter some problems. i’m not offending you why are you ._.

• Because it’s not happening to anyone else so it’s a personal problem.

• Does nothing will be said exept “you suck” if I ask what may be the problem?  :(

Why would it does the fly bug only today though? :dry:

• The problem is you’re getting a shit connection to the server.

• Well, we mock people for their grammar too.

This happens to everyone, you just have to get used to it.

• @JetBoom:

The problem is you’re getting a shit connection to the server.

May I ask where is it hosted from? x.x

• Eastern US, I think.

• Dang, I’m in France T.T

I’ll never get a good ping in NoX I guess :S
    Just hope i’ll lag a little less still, yesterday I didn’t have any of these problems (exept melee…)

• So ? I live in Belgium and my avarage ping is 114, no lag at all.

• I got lag once. It wasnt pretty.

Were you playing on Opposition? Topgun? Any of those huge maps where the r_speeds measure in the bazillions? Cus that’ll lag ya. Hell, Gmod here outright refuses to run the first map, my aging video card rage quitting on entry.

Goon just has a short range on the weapon, hence why its called a “short” sword. Try it on some Crafters and AP towers, you’ll see how very unlame it can be.

• ive had this problem when i got 49kills as a human on zs and my 50th kill was a chem which blew me up.It says i got zs silver but when i go to my profile i havent got can anyone help ?

• @GTY:

ive had this problem when i got 49kills as a human on zs and my 50th kill was a chem which blew me up.It says i got zs silver but when i go to my profile i havent got can anyone help ?

totally unrelated, but if you click the g under peoples names it takes you to the awards and stuff

• sometimes i get really bad lag too

• leag

• ive had this problem ive sent jet an email but he hasnt responded yet were i got zs human silver but my profile didnt show but thats been sorted now.Now ive had the same problem with miner 49er and i even have evidence in the console that i have it.

Users

Topics