Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

WIP: zs_stallion

• This map will be a range of buildings in a built up area, but don’t expect a whole city. The buildings will be derelict and only few rooms (out of many) will be safe at all.

I’ve made half of the first building which will contain 4 rooms (as well as halls)

What’s been done:
    http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m249/RouteUK/zs_stallion.jpg
    It’ll have debris eventually, I havn’t forgotten.

This map will have:

• No Ladders

• No Loft

• Trigger_hurt_Zombiespawnrushers

• Access to all of any building’s levels for all zombies right from the start

• No Stupid secret room with a button to flood the entire map

• Zombie Spawns surround the entire map

• Area_portals

• Correct Texture Alignment

• You won’t be able to touch the edge of the map that becomes skybox, nor see it

• A spacious and Comfortable area for someones mother to sit out the last 5 minutes of the round

• No doors that take a hour of zombie left_click to break

• No more world_spawn Kills

• No snippets of other maps copied to make this one

• No one playing on it because they all voted for zs_raunchierhouse

Input/Ideas welcomed completely, I realy want to make a map you all want to play.
    Please tell me off for making a long post.

• This map will be a range of buildings in a built up area, but don’t expect a whole city. The buildings will be derelict and only few rooms (out of many) will be safe at all.

I’ve made half of the first building which will contain 4 rooms (as well as halls)

What’s been done:
    http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m249/RouteUK/zs_stallion.jpg
    It’ll have debris eventually, I havn’t forgotten.

This map will have:

• No Ladders

• No Loft

• Trigger_hurt_Zombiespawnrushers

• Access to all of any building’s levels for all zombies right from the start

• No Stupid secret room with a button to flood the entire map

• Zombie Spawns surround the entire map

• Area_portals

• Correct Texture Alignment

• You won’t be able to touch the edge of the map that becomes skybox, nor see it

• A spacious and Comfortable area for someones mother to sit out the last 5 minutes of the round

• No doors that take a hour of zombie left_click to break

• No more world_spawn Kills

• No snippets of other maps copied to make this one

• No one playing on it because they all voted for zs_raunchierhouse

Input/Ideas welcomed completely, I realy want to make a map you all want to play.
    Please tell me off for making a long post.

• Area portals are usually unnecessary.  They also tend to cause human life auras to linger and annoy zombies.  Also, please think twice about using prop doors over physics doors.

• Those doors were Prop_physics and hadn’t been placed properly. I was either going to make them hinged(breakable) or just prop_physics to populate the halls with zombie ammo, but alright I’ll swap the doors if I Hinge them, I can understand why. I was under the impresion area_portals were absolute must, but I’ll exclude them. Thanks for the response.

Users

Topics