Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Publish 188

• NoXious Core / DB

[Added] Shop item: Baseball Cap.
    [Added] Shop item: Angelic Halo.
    [Added] Shop item: Skull Head.
    [Added] Pressing buy in the global shop menu will present you with a confirm box in case you don’t really want that item.

[Changed] Hats can be swapped between instead of having to take one off before using another.
    [Changed] Shop is now scrollable instead of handled by pages.
    [Changed] Hats now use the status_ system and are much more reliable and work properly on corpses.
    [Changed] Frosty Aura a bit better looking.

[Fixed] Hats and other things can be seen by yourself if you’re not viewing through your eyes.

NoX*

[Added] Spell: Magic Arrow.

[Changed] Dropships turn a bit easier.
    [Changed] Summoning circles now color by team.
    [Changed] Meteor looks like a real meteor now.
    [Changed] Vehicles now use PHX seats that face the proper direction and have enter animations.
    [Changed] Push and Pull reset invisibility.
    [Changed] The Assault Rover’s cannon is now non-solid and non-physics in order to stop it from screwing up physics at high speeds.

Zombie Survival

[Changed] Fast zombies can’t move while swinging in order to counter-balance the fact that lunge is easier to hit.

• NoXious Core / DB

[Added] Shop item: Baseball Cap.
    [Added] Shop item: Angelic Halo.
    [Added] Shop item: Skull Head.
    [Added] Pressing buy in the global shop menu will present you with a confirm box in case you don’t really want that item.

[Changed] Hats can be swapped between instead of having to take one off before using another.
    [Changed] Shop is now scrollable instead of handled by pages.
    [Changed] Hats now use the status_ system and are much more reliable and work properly on corpses.
    [Changed] Frosty Aura a bit better looking.

[Fixed] Hats and other things can be seen by yourself if you’re not viewing through your eyes.

NoX*

[Changed] Summoning circles now color by team.
    [Changed] Meteor looks like a real meteor now.
    [Changed] Vehicles now use PHX seats that face the proper direction and have enter animations.
    [Changed] The Assault Rover’s cannon is now non-solid and non-physics in order to stop it from screwing up physics at high speeds.

Zombie Survival

[Changed] Fast zombies can’t move while swinging in order to counter-balance the fact that lunge is easier to hit.

• Awesome publish.

@JetBoom:

I did not see that coming.

• Yeah, that once came out from left field.

Great all-around publish, though.

• If you needed to use fast zombie to attack somebody, then lunge was your only real attack.

• After this update, the camera for the raven is behind the player, meaning the player model blocks nearly the whole of the view.

• @JetBoom:

NoXious Core / DB

NoX*

:wub:

What’s the progress on the commander system though?

• [Added] Spell: Magic Arrow.

GOD PRAISE!!!

• awesome, gonna buy me a halo

• I came.

• :happy:

• @King:

GOD PRAISE!!!

It’s not THAT good. I prefer Divine Bolt…

• @JetBoom:

like this ? http://forums.facepunchstudios.com/showthread.php?p=9586422#post9586422

• what if we don’t have phnx and it wont work on your computer? :(

(yes i have tried the simple dl and adding to the system)

• @Lobe:

After this update, the camera for the raven is behind the player, meaning the player model blocks nearly the whole of the view.

Doesn’t happen to me. Post a screenshot of it.

• Yeah, that happened to me once but only once. And the the crosshairs for the raven dissapeared too so I didn’t know where I was firing.
    I’ll attempt to get a picture but i’m not sure it will happen again.

• Raven Cam issue happens to me as well. Will get a picture soon.

• Best 188th publish ever.

• Occurs with dropship too. Maybe a side effect of the new seats?

• I can’t even see myself in a seat so I don’t know what this is about.

Users

Topics