Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Writing an essay; Othello

• Does anyone know a good FREE website where I can get an essay on Othello, The Moor of Venice by Shakespeare? I have looked all over and they either suck or are a research paper. I am writing a paper on just the reflection of the one play and not that I should research into it. If anyone has written this essay or knows a place that can get me one please let me know. I actually don’t care if I have to pay some money, as long as its not too hard to figure out if the essay is good or not.
    Thanks

• Does anyone know a good FREE website where I can get an essay on Othello, The Moor of Venice by Shakespeare? I have looked all over and they either suck or are a research paper. I am writing a paper on just the reflection of the one play and not that I should research into it. If anyone has written this essay or knows a place that can get me one please let me know. I actually don’t care if I have to pay some money, as long as its not too hard to figure out if the essay is good or not.
    Thanks

• My college writing 2 teacher would figure out for sure that I didn’t write this. Its written by a famous person. Thanks though.

• You could get off your ass and write it?

• Guys, I don’t know what turnitin.com is, so I’m sure I won’t get caught COPYING AN ESSAY OFF THE INTERNET.

• @Lobe:

You could get off your ass and write it?

My problem is not that I’m too lazy to write it. Its that we never got a translated copy of the book so it was all in Shakespearian dialect so I understand the story, I just don’t know where to pull quotes off of. I can read a section of what a person says and translate it, but I can’t take a small segment and decipher it.

• I’m sure theres a translated version on an ebook website.

• Yeah, but do you think my professor will understand it when I copy the quote over? I don’t know if I will pick the right translated part that corresponds to the quote.

• Well, you’re fucked. Especially given that theres more than one translation for Shakespere.

• Yeah well, Ill just ask one of my friends in my class to help me I guess. We only have 6 people, but I hope I can find one.

• Stop being a lazy fuck and work for once in your life.

• @xenos76:

My problem is not that I’m too lazy to write it. Its that we never got a translated copy of the book so it was all in Shakespearian dialect so I understand the story, I just don’t know where to pull quotes off of. I can read a section of what a person says and translate it, but I can’t take a small segment and decipher it.

So, your telling me that you are either:

1. A hobo with no money at all
    2. Have no arms and legs and live in a cave
    3. live in the middle of no where, and have to travel for 17 hours to the nearest town

Else you would be able to go to any old bookstore and buy one.

• actually 1 and 3 are mostly correct. I am not a hobo but I have no money, and I live 45 minutes away from the nearest town. I checked my local library and all they have is the untranslated version.
    @Overload:

Stop being a lazy fuck and work for once in your life.

Go do an Eagle Scout project. Then talk to me about doing work.

• :yelrotflmao:

• If you can’t read Othello you’re a fucking dumbass.

Eagle Scouts suck too. More like Shit Scouts. Go Back to Britain.

• Maybe you could suck Zombie’s dick some more and he will do it for you.

• We have a plagiarism checker in our college, works slightly better than a typical search engine…

• If you’re going to be an attention whore over the internet, don’t do it about being a kid scout or whatever. That’s only slightly more impressive than having brown hair.

• If you’re going to be an attention whore over the internet, don’t do it about being a kid scout or whatever. That’s only slightly more impressive than having brown hair.

+10 Points.

Users

Topics