Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Another mapping question

• Basically I plan on working on another less crappy and hopefully less laggy idea then the gm_Bridge collapse map since that map kinda failed unless I change it to a func breakable or something breakable less laggy then what it is.

So what i need to know remembering back when panzer made the sandbox replacement map, did anyone figure out if the hacked VVIS works with ep 2 now or as what I read adam said in that thread after searching for it, is if it only works with the ep 1 engine. Thanks in advance even if I don’t get any help.

• Basically I plan on working on another less crappy and hopefully less laggy idea then the gm_Bridge collapse map since that map kinda failed unless I change it to a func breakable or something breakable less laggy then what it is.

So what i need to know remembering back when panzer made the sandbox replacement map, did anyone figure out if the hacked VVIS works with ep 2 now or as what I read adam said in that thread after searching for it, is if it only works with the ep 1 engine. Thanks in advance even if I don’t get any help.

Users

Topics