Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

NoX Mapping

• Hey everyone. I’m farmiliar with mapping, but all I need to know is how to get the NoX entities in my maps. Like the blue team player spawn… or flagstand, etc.
    Thanks for any help.  :weee:

I will see what you posted tomorrow. Thanks.

• Hey everyone. I’m farmiliar with mapping, but all I need to know is how to get the NoX entities in my maps. Like the blue team player spawn… or flagstand, etc.
    Thanks for any help.  :weee:

I will see what you posted tomorrow. Thanks.

• @sam1661:

I’m farmiliar with mapping,

Oh god…

• organically grown maps, always better then those with steroid injections. But the link rick astley posted should have the custom class for the ents, such as info_player_blue/red/yellow/green, for the spawns. (only choose one color for the class of the entity (put in case you dont look at the link.)) Also the flag is and edited info_target I believe which is named to info_flagpoint or something similar with key values named to blue I believe. (If I’m wrong its because hammer isn’t open to double check myself and neither can I get the link of the thread to open with the way I’m on the site.)

While HTF drop points were possibly just plain info_targets, and it chose one if multiple to spawn the flag at randomly. No need for the toggable wall anymore due to the script jetboom set up for build maps even if you don’t want people on a bridge or building on it, theres a func brush that makes it so you can’t build inside it. Last the maps have to be named noxctf_name or for no builds: noxctfnb_“name”.

Users

Topics