Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Publish 187

• NoXious DB / Core

[Added] Chat now duplicates itself and appears on the votemap menu along with a textentry box and a button for sending messages while voting is going on.
    [Added] Gamemodes can now have their own elimination ratio for votemap. Default is 50% (down from 90%) before the map list has all the maps reset to being green.
    [Added] Utilization of the new player models.

[Changed] Votemap menu is much taller and shows more maps at once.
    [Changed] Optimized player animation code.
    [Changed] Vote threshold for votekick and voteban reduced a bit.

NoX*

[Added] Credits button to the help menu.

[Changed] Vampirism effect looks a bit better.
    [Changed] Props can no longer be placed in trigger hurts or disposers.
    [Changed] Turned all current status effects from predicted timers + SEffects in to SENTs. Gets rid of unreliable effects and should decrease a bit of lag in some areas. Will never have shields on when they’re really off, Crafters with swords, or haste smoke not turning up when you really have it.
    [Changed] Eye of the Wolf lasts the same time as Infravision.
    [Changed] Infravision and Eye of the Wolf no longer detect players who are far away (across the map). Those in a medium range will appear translucent. Anyone in the general area is fully visible.

[Fixed] Crafter lastinv exploit.
    [Fixed] Some things having shadows that looked like an error model.

• NoXious DB / Core

[Added] Chat now duplicates itself and appears on the votemap menu along with a textentry box and a button for sending messages while voting is going on.
    [Added] Gamemodes can now have their own elimination ratio for votemap. Default is 50% (down from 90%) before the map list has all the maps reset to being green.
    [Added] Utilization of the new player models.

[Changed] Votemap menu is much taller and shows more maps at once.
    [Changed] Optimized player animation code.
    [Changed] Vote threshold for votekick and voteban reduced a bit.

NoX*

[Added] Credits button to the help menu.

[Changed] Vampirism effect looks a bit better.
    [Changed] Props can no longer be placed in trigger hurts or disposers.
    [Changed] Turned all current status effects from predicted timers + SEffects in to SENTs. Gets rid of unreliable effects and should decrease a bit of lag in some areas. Will never have shields on when they’re really off, Crafters with swords, or haste smoke not turning up when you really have it.
    [Changed] Eye of the Wolf lasts the same time as Infravision.
    [Changed] Infravision and Eye of the Wolf no longer detect players who are far away (across the map). Those in a medium range will appear translucent. Anyone in the general area is fully visible.

[Fixed] Some things having shadows that looked like an error model.

• So what happens to the people who don’t have CS:S but play Teamplay ? Do they see the old playermodels or an error ?

• The animations on zs seem a lot smoother than they used to be, and now zombie gloaters are easier to spot.

• edit: Removed, it seems the longer list did the trick.

• @CS:

This effectively means that sf_maps and ZS_maps are rarely going to be voted for since people vote for maps in a generally alphabetical manner (since the vote list is alphabetical). The map list will be reset before people have a chance to vote for the maps (almost everyone vote for maps that immediately appear before them on the list). Please change it back to 90%.

edit: grammar fixed.

Or make the maps in list appear in random order so we get a nice mix :)

• That’s the weirdest avatar, Elite Trooper?

• @JetBoom:

Oh damn.

• Is it just me or is the footstep noise going really fast on the nox server only even though garry fixed it?

• I matched up the footstep sounds to when your character’s foot hits the ground. It’s accurate.

• k

• @Srg.Nightmare:

That’s the weirdest avatar, Elite Trooper?

its a little stick man who is trying to escape form a box but doesn’t notice that the back and roof are open…and he fails over and over at breaking down the wall.

• @Typhon:

So what happens to the people who don’t have CS:S but play Teamplay ? Do they see the old playermodels or an error ?

Uhh, dont you need CS:S to play gmod?

• You need a game with a source engine. thats all.

• I think he means because the CT models are bing uused for things like pilot

• Are you stupid? The pilot model is G-man you retard.

• No mystry you’re stupid. The pilot does use the Counter Terrorist model now.

• Not on my screen its not.

• @Mystry:

Are you stupid? The pilot model is G-man you retard.

• Once again, not on my screen. Maybe my models are fucked up or something? I don’t know. I do have CS:S though.

Users

Topics