Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

ZS mapchange

• Certain maps today are crashing the server when it tries to load them. All that is know is:
    Everytime the server crashes, it freezes during the load process and you need to reconnect to the server again.
    Everytime it crashes to goes to zs_nastiesthouse
    zs_port_v4 is one of the maps crashing the server, there might be more though.

• Certain maps today are crashing the server when it tries to load them. All that is know is:
    Everytime the server crashes, it freezes during the load process and you need to reconnect to the server again.
    Everytime it crashes to goes to zs_nastiesthouse
    zs_port_v4 is one of the maps crashing the server, there might be more though.

• Not a bug.  Put this in the mapping section since it obviously deals with the maps themselves and nothing Jetboom did.

• maybe the map name changed and its trying to load a map thats not on the list. that would be a code bug.

• It’s seemingly random, I’ve noticed. It started after Garry’s update patches.

• @JusticeInACan:

Not a bug.  Put this in the mapping section since it obviously deals with the maps themselves and nothing Jetboom did.

Excuse me, but we never used to have any such problems until today and the map list hasn’t been modified.

Important Edit: I just saw NoX in the steam servers list and it is running zs_port_v4. This means that this bug is NOT map specific and is likely random. Please add this back to the bug reporting forum.

• I noticed it a couple days ago. About 1/10, 1/15 of the time, the server hoses on map change, and heads back to a shitty default.

• I wouldn’t mind the default if it gave me a better framerate….

• garry told me he has it fixed in the next update.

• thanks!

• Can we have the defualt map changed? I know Many people hate that map anyway including myself.

• That was already suggested with regards to NoX teamplay. It was rejected so…yeah.
    zs_lagiesthouse it is.

Users

Topics