Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Crafter ghost time reduction&Health dispenser

• I find the time between ghosts being able to be spawned really annoying. If I build something small like a firemine I’ll end up having to wait still. Or if I place an object too close too the core, I’ll have to wait 15 seconds to try again. I suggest you lower it to 5-10.

Also, why only one health dispenser? They’re easy to destroy and the charge is hardly enough for an active team. I suggest it gets improved some how, maybe two or have a faster recharge time or something of the sort.

• I find the time between ghosts being able to be spawned really annoying. If I build something small like a firemine I’ll end up having to wait still. Or if I place an object too close too the core, I’ll have to wait 15 seconds to try again. I suggest you lower it to 5-10.

Also, why only one health dispenser? They’re easy to destroy and the charge is hardly enough for an active team. I suggest it gets improved some how, maybe two or have a faster recharge time or something of the sort.

• Crafter isn’t supposed to be a mine laying machine…  :dry:
    The build delays may seem annoying at times, but they don’t seem unfair.
    Come to think of it, the delay from accidentally trying to place a prop in enemy territory seems unwarranted.  A crafter should only need to move back a bit and try to place the prop again.

As for health, ask some fellow crafters to make chargers, or better yet; have a Templar lend a hand?

• I hate having to wait to create a ghost after removing one I just spawned, or having it removed automatically for one of the various reasons.

• If a ghost that hasn’t been built on at all gets removed by anything other then the other team the timer should reset to 0.

• Even the other team destroying a ghost is annoying. For example, trying to build a wall while a lot of enemies are attacking is really annoying because every time the ghost you’ve made is destroyed, you have to wait 15 seconds to spawn another.

• A ghost that hasn’t been built on at all should just be like a blueprint so to speak that isn’t effected by any other player and can only be seen by you. Then once you start to build it, the prop becomes part of the real world and the 15 second timer should start. Then if you try to build a second prop before the 15 second timer is up it wont let you start the building process of that second prop till the timer is up but will still let you move around the ghost or change props.

• :O

• @Jenix:

A ghost that hasn’t been built on at all should just be like a blueprint so to speak that isn’t effected by any other player and can only be seen by you. Then once you start to build it, the prop becomes part of the real world and the 15 second timer should start. Then if you try to build a second prop before the 15 second timer is up it wont let you start the building process of that second prop till the timer is up but will still let you move around the ghost or change props.

I love this idea.

• @Jenix:

A ghost that hasn’t been built on at all should just be like a blueprint so to speak that isn’t effected by any other player and can only be seen by you. Then once you start to build it, the prop becomes part of the real world and the 15 second timer should start. Then if you try to build a second prop before the 15 second timer is up it wont let you start the building process of that second prop till the timer is up but will still let you move around the ghost or change props.

I hope jetboom looks at this or at least part of it.

Users

Topics