Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

French Keyboqrds Suck

• I q, fed up of using q crqppy french keyboqrd qnd typing reqly slozly; so i q, going to touchtype qs if it zere qn english keyboqrd:

Hoz qre you qll§

P:s the first one to understqnd ,y ,essqge gets q cookie: k§

• I q, fed up of using q crqppy french keyboqrd qnd typing reqly slozly; so i q, going to touchtype qs if it zere qn english keyboqrd:

Hoz qre you qll§

P:s the first one to understqnd ,y ,essqge gets q cookie: k§

• Why do you have a French keyboard?

• @Lobe:

I am fed up of using a crappy french keyboard and typing really slowly; so i am going to touchtype as if it were an english keyboard:

How are you all?

P.S the first one to understand my message gets a cookie: k?

french = english
    , = m
    q = a
    z = w
    § = ?
    : = .

easy.

• In other words you got yourself a QWERTY-keyboard.

Solution:

1. Press the arrow thingy. (Bottom right)

2. Press settings (Instellingen in dutch)

3. Press “Add” (Toevoegen) and select English
    then “switch” to English and delete all other languages.

If this problem still occurs you can press ALT + RSHIFT (R = Right) (Works most of the time)

• Hi, my name is Lobe, im a fucking idiot who doesn’t know how to type so i’ll blame it on my keyboard being set on a different language because im too big of an idiot to know how to change the language. Also I enjoy making stupid threads thinking im cool because I posted in the cool club.

• and you’re a twat who has obviously never tried using a foreign keyboard. not that it changes the fact that this is still a lobe thread.

• @King:

Hi, my name is Lobe, i’m a fucking idiot who doesn’t know how to type so i’ll blame it on my keyboard being set on a different language because i’m too big of an idiot to know how to change the language. Also I enjoy making stupid threads thinking i’m cool because I posted in the cool club.

fixed

• Neptune sounds like he’s enjoy fighting RayK.

• @Eisiger:

and you’re a twat who has obviously never tried using a foreign keyboard. not that it changes the fact that this is still a lobe thread.

I have a French Keyboard, it’s not hard to use.

• Some people’ve learned to use QWERTY and others learned to use AZERTY.
    I’ve always used AZERTY (French)

• oh shit zhqt the hell itùs hqppening to ,e noz curse you; lobe;
    fランly意ふぃんdティsうch漏れfりえghてにんg

• @King:

Hi, my name is Lobe, im a fucking idiot who doesn’t know how to type so i’ll blame it on my keyboard being set on a different language because im too big of an idiot to know how to change the language. Also I enjoy making stupid threads thinking im cool because I posted in the cool club.

Woah shit man. I was in france, and guess what? They use FRENCH keyboards there! omg! who would have guessed!

Users

Topics