Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Your new NoX admins!

• You should nominate people here! You can even nominate yourself!

Whoever has the most votes will definatly win!

• You should nominate people here! You can even nominate yourself!

• I love Waffle Ninja. Waffle Ninja for admin!

• Because it is a waffl9r ninj9r :D on xtc ^_^  :weee:
    waffl9r for admin  :naughty:

Btw: Ken is faggot, and i hated him in StreeFighter 12 years ago (sux!!!)

• I have a HORRIBLE, horrible feeling that this is a trap.

Inb4Ackbar.

• @JetBoom:

You should nominate people here! You can even nominate yourself!

Do not listen to this bastard. He is evil and conniving.

I vote for [email protected]

• Removed vote whilst I decide who I really want to vote for.

• Yeah. [email protected] is a good choice for admin. In fact, all of ZcF is.

• We need more admins, specifically on ZS. Just yesterday we had a blocker by the name of JOSH and a speedhacker with his name entirely in cyrillic letters (meaning I couldn’t report him).

I would actually nominate myself just for the fun of it if it weren’t for the fact that I don’t know how to operate the admin controls, the fact that it would lead to me loosing my anonymity, and the fact that I already have enough sheep to shepherd on another game even though I’m not an admin there any longer.

Someone level headed, mature, and just (not to strict and not too lenient) needs to take the position, most importantly that player needs to be an Active ZS player. I nominate MuckyFuthaLucka (he is number 10 on the player rankings if you want to know who I am talking about). If he doesn’t wish to be an admin I switch my nomination to Candy.

• Myself

:action-smiley-003:

• @CS:

Someone level headed, mature, and just (not to strict and not too lenient) needs to take the position, most importantly that player needs to be an Active ZS player. I nominate MuckyFuthaLucka (he is number 10 on the player rankings if you want to know who I am talking about). If he doesn’t wish to be an admin I switch my nomination to Candy.

Does…not…compute…

• Atomic. oh wait.

• @Havoc:

I have a HORRIBLE, horrible feeling that this is a trap.

Inb4Ackbar.

• Your all going to vote for someone you don’t want because you think it’s going to be the same trick as last time. I believe that Jet would probably go for the choice you picked just to spite you. You can still edit your posts.

I vote Blue.Frog

• I nominate Blue.Frog. :weee:

• i would say waffle ninja, Blue.frog (maybe), and myself.

blue.frog maybe because he is in first place on noxiousnet but i dont know if he has the “potential”.
    and myself because people like me and i almost got admin a while back on the gmod 9 vote where alaskan got his admin. yes i admit i was very immature back then but eh im a new person.

• I say the giant furry, havoc

• I would say me simply because I play a lot and in a diffeent time zone to a lot of the other admins + a lot of people know me ingame.

But of course the faggots on the forums would cry (typhon)

Can we vote neko again?

• I vote myself because Even though I may act very retarded on forum I’m actually quite serious in-game.

• @Havoc:

Does…not…compute…

After seeing the discourse between RayK and Candy I’ve decided not to nominate Candy, He doesn’t know how to be neutral.

Users

Topics