Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Globbaly Muted

• I was playing on the Teamplay server and jet boom said “Hockles what are you doing here” then i said “I am playing i like nox and the update” then he muted me and i can not talk in-game i really dont care much about being muted but then i realized if the server properties (like mutes and bans etc.) will be transfered to noxrp. so if noxrp ever goes up i will not be able to communicate with others. i have never played noxrp and im looking forward to playing it, and jetboom knows it because he used to be on our vent and i would always be annoying people about it. a friend on steam “Crater” told me that noxrp will be up in early summer, so i thought that being muted will be a problem in the future.

sorry for my bad gramar. im really dumb.

sorry for the bother guys i just dont like being muted  :ohmy:  :cry: :biggrin:

• I was playing on the Teamplay server and jet boom said “Hockles what are you doing here” then i said “I am playing i like nox and the update” then he muted me and i can not talk in-game i really dont care much about being muted but then i realized if the server properties (like mutes and bans etc.) will be transfered to noxrp. so if noxrp ever goes up i will not be able to communicate with others. i have never played noxrp and im looking forward to playing it, and jetboom knows it because he used to be on our vent and i would always be annoying people about it. a friend on steam “Crater” told me that noxrp will be up in early summer, so i thought that being muted will be a problem in the future.

sorry for my bad gramar. im really dumb.

sorry for the bother guys i just dont like being muted  :ohmy:  :cry: :biggrin:

• Umm…. can you please calm down and edit your post so I could understand it, a lot easier then the made up russian/english slang in a clockwork orange, (which i got stuck reading in english recently).

What I got when reading your post:
    -You got on the teamplay server, jetboom asked wtf your doing on it, you respond your just playing because you like the server?

• You got muted, but don’t really care much, till you realized that the mute could be cross servers, and are worried since you might be muted on noxrp, whenever it comes out.

• @hockles:

im really dumb.

/thread

• exactly its cross server and i want to be able to talk in zs and noxrp i dont really care much about being muted in teamplay, i am just worried about noxrp the most i love rp and i hope i can communicate in it i mean what is rp when you cant talk or type?

• @hockles:

I was playing on the Teamplay server and JetBoom said “Hockles what are you doing here” which I responded, “I am playing the server, I like it since the update.” Then he muted me and I cannot talk in-game anymore. I really don’t care much about being muted for the moment, but then I realized if the server properties (like mutes and bans etc.) are transfered across servers, then if noxrp ever goes back up I won’t be able to communicate with others. I’ve never played noxrp, and im looking forward to playing it, and JetBoom knows it because he used to be on our vent and I would always be annoying people about it. A friend on Steam by the name of “Crater” told me that noxrp will be up in early summer, so I thought that being muted will be a problem in the future.

blah blah blah

useless extraneous sentance containing three smileys

Edited for stupidity.

• all i can say is:

ha ha ha :D

• @hockles:

dont really care much

/thread

• seriously, i am not fucking joking this time! i try to post funny stuff and you dont even consider what i am saying! i am realy serious, just because i am 14 years old nobody takes me seriously and  im starting to hate it!!!

i just want to be able to communicate on the server thats all i ask, and you guys completly ignore me. it sucks!

just please unmute me and i will be glad to shut up ok im sorry i dont know what i did that made eveeryone hate me!
    :mad: :mad: :th_Mad: :th_Mad:

• Seems like something you would want to PM Jetboom about, all you’re gonna get from us is a good laugh and flaming. ^^^

• I got the same thing because I killed Jet and laughed about it, don’t do it!!!, and I PMed him and waiting for something else to happen… I’m sure he will if you would PM him and he sees it, but remember that it is his servers and he can do whatever he wants to do really…

• yea but for some reason i cant find where to send messages im just a slow learner.

• @hockles:

seriously, i am not fucking joking this time! i try to post funny stuff and you dont even consider what i am saying! i am realy serious, just because i am 14 years old nobody takes me seriously and  im starting to hate it!!!

i just want to be able to communicate on the server thats all i ask, and you guys completly ignore me. it sucks!

just please unmute me and i will be glad to shut up ok im sorry i dont know what i did that made eveeryone hate me!
    :mad: :mad: :th_Mad: :th_Mad:

Quit going around making us 14 year-olds look bad.

:mad:

• You’re worse than hockles you shithead.

• Oh.

:(

• :king:

• he said shithead :D

• @PureJeenyus:

Seems like something you would want to PM Jetboom about, all you’re gonna get from us is a good laugh and flaming. ^^^

I would do the same thing in a PM though.

• jet please just un mute me please just because i go on zombies vent doesent mean i dont like nox, and even though i am 14 its not fair to not treat me fairly. i love NN and im really looking forward to noxRP and if i cant talk im not going to be able to play the game. i just want to be unmuted please jet if u unmute me ill stop making stupid posts (wich i already have been. including the stupid award things)
    another thing is that i donated (wich doesent make me immune to mute) but still and im thinking of donating 30 to 50 bucks i really llike NN k?

Users

Topics