Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Ctf zombie class

• Then it’s:

Brains eaten > 1/2 (+4000 zombies killed)

• brains eaten-537
    zombies killed-1944’

i think it will take a while

• If it has to be maintained below half of your zombies killed then I’ve got a lot of work to do, in any case I’m not too bothered about it.

• @Typhon:

Then it’s:

Did you pull that +4000 out of your ass or did you get it from some place creditable?

• you have to keep the ratio of zombies killed to brains eaten as 2:1 so brains eaten is 1/2 of your zombies killed if the other way stated is too odd.  If your brains eaten go below that mark, the class locks up again. (I tested it today, after i got the class, i got 5 more human kills making it so, if i wanted the class again, i’d need 1 more brain eaten. (i did check that  i was ablet o get the class before this, and yes i did use it for while).

So after i got the messed up ratio again from playing as human for while, i got the undead reject you message like you get before you can buy the class. So basically i have to decide whether i really want to keep the class or play zs as a zombie lot more then human. (which i dont favor either part, humans fun for certain parts, and zombies fun for others just like last human is fun also).

• I will go get my human kills 1 higher then my zombie kills and see if it works then.

@Typhon:

Then it’s:

Numbers you made up don’t help anyone.

Sonic5038: 104 208

• I heard you need +2000 brains…

• Its not like the zombie class is really useful for anything, except being a slow-moving bullet-blocker.

• @PureJeenyus:

Do you have to maintain that ratio to keep the zombie class?

Unfortunately, yes. ShadowOfWar told me so.

• According to Sonic5039’s post he has used it and he doesn’t have Zombie silver.

• if you guys dont really believe me i can get on ctf/teamplay now to show you i can use it

It just reeaaly sucks having to keep that ratio, cause then the second i decide, hey i feel like playing human trying to survive instead of zombie to keep the ratio, you loose it pretty easily.

• I believe its this

You need 100 brains eaten MIN, unless you have 200 or more human kills in which case you need 1 more brain for every two human kills

• What if there are  less than 10 people playing

• I don’t care for the zombie class. I have always preferred being a human/survivour in any zombie related game.

• @Headless-Kami:

What if there are  less than 10 people playing

100 brains total…not in one life

• I believe you need Zombie_Silver

Edit: Why do people keep rating me creative?!

• @Jenix:

According to Sonic5039’s post he has used it and he doesn’t have Zombie silver.

• Oh well. It’s not really worth it at the moment. All you are is a huge assassin target, especially with frosty aura.

Also, you probably need a minimum of # kills as someone said earlier in this thread.

Please don’t rate me creative! D:

• @Someweirdo:

Oh well. It’s not really worth it at the moment. All you are is a huge assassin target, especially with frosty aura.

Also, you probably need a minimum of # kills as someone said earlier in this thread.

Please don’t rate me creative! D:

well then oh shit, im probably a huge ass assassin target, since i still use the moving frosty aura since i got it at the christmast event. Not sure if I even ever turned it off since christmas, either way a giant slow hulking piece of rotting flesh would be a target either way.

• @firerapper:

brains eaten-537
    zombies killed-1944’

i think it will take a while

Oh waaaah. I’ve killed 1000 humans. 4000 to go.

Edit:

On an average game I get 3-4 human kills.
    4000/4=1000 games.
    Each game lasts on average 14 minutes.
    1000x14=140,000.
    140,000minutes/60minutes=23,333 hours.
    23,333 hours/12 hours a day of playing time=194 days.

Yeah. I’m not spending every waking moment of half a year to get a class in a video game.

Users

Topics