Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

VAC banned

• I got VAC banned this morning, not sure why. I’m skint at the moment so I can’t buy half life let alone gmod. Just saying that I’m not going to be playing for quite a while now (not that I have anyway).

• I got VAC banned this morning, not sure why. I’m skint at the moment so I can’t buy half life let alone gmod. Just saying that I’m not going to be playing for quite a while now (not that I have anyway).

• Have you asked them why you where VAC banned.

• The only solution is create a new steam account and buy games on that one since all the games you buy on a VAC banned account are automaticly VAC banned to…

• @Lord:

Have you asked them why you where VAC banned.

Well, obviously JetBoom VAC banned him for having such a big eDick.
    [/sarcasm]

Why do you think he was VAC banned dumbass?

• I admit that I had a CSS hack on my computer, but I never actually used it. I downloaded it just to have a bit of fun, but it was late so I went to bed. I woke up and I was banned.

• Say you didnt have it and they where wrong  :P

• Nah they never give anyone back their account.

• Say you played at a Internet cafe lan place and some one installed a hack there.

• @scotland:

I got VAC banned this morning, not sure why. I’m skint at the moment so I can’t buy half life let alone gmod. Just saying that I’m not going to be playing for quite a while now (not that I have anyway).

Scotland 4 ever,
    NoX doesn’t have VAC protection.
    You can still play on the NoX servers, but nothing else.
    Also, You can still play single player games.
    Actually, you can even play online, its just that now you can’t join any VAC secured servers.
    You still have your account.

This belongs in the hall of fame.

• I know all that, I wasn’t sure if nox was VAC secure. I made another account so I need to buy gmod again. I forgot my username and password for my old account

• 5. ONLINE CONDUCT, CHEATING AND ILLEGAL BEHAVIOR

You agree that you will be personally responsible for the use of your Account and for all of the communication and activity on Steam that results from use of your Account. Your online conduct and interaction with other subscribers should be guided by common sense and basic etiquette. Specific requirements may also be found in the Steam Online Conduct rules at http://steampowered.com/index.php?area=online_conduct, other Rules of Use, the Subscription Terms, or in terms of use required by third parties who host particular games or other services.

Steam and the Steam Software may include functionality designed to identify software or hardware processes or functionality that may give a player an unfair competitive advantage when playing multiplayer versions of any Steam Software, other Valve products, or modifications thereof (“Cheats”). You agree that you will not create or assist third parties in any way to create Cheats. You agree that you will not directly or indirectly disable, circumvent, or otherwise interfere with the operation of software designed to prevent or report the use of Cheats. You acknowledge and agree that either Valve or any online multiplayer host may refuse to allow you to participate in certain online multiplayer games if you use Cheats in connection with Steam or the Steam Software. Further, you acknowledge and agree that an online multiplayer host may report your use of Cheats to Valve, and Valve may communicate your history of use of Cheats to other online multiplayer hosts for Valve products. Valve may terminate your Account or a particular Subscription for any conduct or activity that Valve believes is illegal, constitutes a Cheat, or which otherwise negatively affects the enjoyment of Steam by other Subscribers. You acknowledge that Valve is not required to provide you notice before terminating your Subscriptions(s) and/or Account, but it may choose to do so.

It says no where in there about having the software on your PC.

They have VAC banned you even though you have not broken the agreement you have made.

Perhaps you should consider getting legal on valves ASS.

• I was caught account Phishing “stealing accounts” ,got my account dissabled . All I did was say that they are mistaken , i’m inocent, i never stole anything, and they re-enabled my account. I suggest you ask them why your banned, then deny the entire thing in a very mature and serious response, then they will probably un-ban you.

https://support.steampowered.com/view.php?ticketref=4936-OZMD-5186

• OK, I’ll do that.

EDIT:Shit I just found out that my bro used the hack this morning. What a cock.

• Candy, he was VAC banned, he did not have his account disabled.
    They never unban people from VAC.

• Make your brother replace every game on your account.

• He has all his games, being VAC banned does not shut down your steam account.

• But he will have to buy them again on another account.

And remove the hack before you buy more.

• I removed it this morning.

• Is your brother older or younger. Because that could decide whether he sleeps in his own bed or a hospital bed  :P

but seriously dude make him buy you new stuff on a new account.

Users

Topics