Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Zombie class (Noxteamplay) Suggestions

• I’ve noticed zombie is extremely hard to play. I was thinking about things that would make it more fun.

Poison. When a zombie attacks someone the victim should get infected by acid or a virus.

Ability to eat corpse. When you manage to instagib someone you should gain a small amount of health. Or you can eat corpses(lol)

Rage, when used it makes you go 1.2x as faster and has a small increase in damage. Makes you shout out very annoying sounds. Lasts for a short time.

Heat vision, like in ZS. You can see an aura of them through walls and against cloaked enemies(I hate assassins, i was a giant assassin target…)

Ability to bat away projectiles like slow.

When you kill someone, you can turn their corpse into a zombie(My favorite.)

Also, is zombie supposed to be able to be stunned? I was getting owned by conjurers using stun.

• I’ve noticed zombie is extremely hard to play. I was thinking about things that would make it more fun.

Poison. When a zombie attacks someone the victim should get infected by acid or a virus.

Ability to eat corpse. When you manage to instagib someone you should gain a small amount of health. Or you can eat corpses(lol)

Rage, when used it makes you go 1.2x as faster and has a small increase in damage. Makes you shout out very annoying sounds. Lasts for a short time.

Heat vision, like in ZS. You can see an aura of them through walls and against cloaked enemies(I hate assassins, i was a giant assassin target…)

Ability to bat away projectiles like slow.

When you kill someone, you can turn their corpse into a zombie(My favorite.)

Also, is zombie supposed to be able to be stunned? I was getting owned by conjurers using stun.

• @Someweirdo:

I’ve noticed zombie is extremely hard to play. I was thinking about things that would make it more fun.

Rage, when used it makes you go 1.2x as faster and has a small increase in damage. Makes you shout out very annoying sounds. Lasts for a short time. zombies kinda supposed to be slow, not have a haste like ability since its a poison zombie model. fast zombie is the conj summon.

Heat vision, like in ZS. You can see an aura of them through walls and against cloaked enemies(I hate assassins, i was a giant assassin target…)kinda unneeded or maybe a spell that lasts for a bit could work, like infravision but auravision ability with large cooldown.

Ability to bat away projectiles like slow. Already possible with goon, a zombie wouldn’t be smart enough to learn how to really. Also the goon had that ability cause it was able to use magic partially

When you kill someone, you can turn their corpse into a zombie(My favorite.)Just kinda stupid, and would only be for viewing purpose unless they turned into an npc zombie which did your bidding. That would more turn this itno zs, and a zombie overload class.

Also, is zombie supposed to be able to be stunned? I was getting owned by conjurers using stun.Its partially still subject to otherspells besides this is a game, you can make shit possible that shouldn’t be, so a zombie could get stunned if wanted.

• I agree that he should cause poison if he hits something. If some rotting corpse claws your flash, chances are that you’re going to get infected. If also agree with the corpse heal thing. Aura vision would be useful too.

• @Sonic5039:

Already possible with goon, a zombie wouldn’t be smart enough to learn how to really. Also the goon had that ability cause it was able to use magic partially

I really don’t think it’s a matter of smarts. If someone throws a ball at you, you either try to dodge it or try to smack it out of the way, regardless of how intelligent or unintelligent you are.

• its not really that much related to intelligence but zombies dont really have instincts like dodging would they. But whatever, i prob lost this arguement anyway, so yeah.

• @Sonic

Aura vision would be for cloaked and hiding enemies.
    And i meant turn them into an NPC zombie. Not just a viewing purpouse zombie.

• The warrior can also bat away projectiles. I don’t see why  a zombie should not be able to.

• I’ve heard goon being able to bat away things so many times, though never actually done it. its hard D:

• Well, depending on which type of weapon it is, Aids,  like a shortsword you have to stand still and hit it. I think you have to do it with longsword too. Not so much the Warrior Axe. And I agree with Lord. I get spammed with stun so much and i can’t bat them away. I’ve also noticed that zombie has a very short range unless you go backwards and attack.

• Zombie regenerates health over time.

• They still get raped by charge. And backstab instant kills them. If you try to kill an enemy, zombie is the slowest class, a juggernaut can PUSH you back with the rate of fire, i was lucky to get 2 kills 6 deaths in one round. I defended the whole round aswell.

EDIT: Wow. I was RIGHT next to the enemy crafter, and i couldn’t hit him AT ALL, yet he killed me. Wow. There wasn’t even anything blocking the attacks.

• possibly you where attacking a ghost of a prop.

• There were no props in that area.

• I like the ideas. The zombie seriously needs work. Its like a harder to get version of the Juggy, Without the gun.

• Juggernauts have no trouble at all killing a zombie. At all. The fire rate is so high it’ll push the zombies back and do high DPS. Killing the zombie in almost no time. They’re like gnats to juggernauts. Zombie is basically an assassin magnet. Anyone with zombie would tell you that. If zombie is going to be THAT hard to play, then atleast put some things in to make it fun and worthwhile.

• Hmmm nice!

• It doesn’t matter if it’s realistic, it matters that it’s balanced.

• So true. In real life you couldn’t scream and negate all magic. In fact, in real life you couldn’t cast spells period.

• @Daddyo145:

In fact, in real life you couldn’t cast spells period.

Lies!

Users

Topics