Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Publish Queue

• dropping points? looks like i’m also going to be able to sell my points along with my ammunition in ZS now

if someone with 600 points dies are they going to rain blue coins all over the map?

• Edit: I sent this gamemode bug to Jetboom in a pm, so it’s removed from here.

• It appears that when zombies become torsos they automatically have the gas buff applied to them, which doesn’t seem right.

• Zombies with this buff on will strobe dark green.

Normal Zombie doesn’t strobe dark green, whereas every other class will.

• Zombie Speed/Resistance Buff is still applied to ObjMaps

• @JetBoom:

[header]Zombie Survival[/header]

• The Ghoul’s ghoul touch special ability has been changed. It will no longer slow targets but will debuff them for the next 10 seconds. They will take 40% more damage (the extra damage is attributed to the person who ghoul touched them last) for the next 10 seconds as well as slightly disorienting them.

Is this actually ingame? As a ghoul I notice that I can still slow humans if I hit them, but the slow only lasts for around 2 seconds. I also don’t seem to notice the 40% increased damage (Unless this doesn’t mean that, for example, my ghoul swipe will go from 26 to 36 or whatever the damage numbers are). I might not be paying attention to the damage floaters, but I think I still need to hit a human 4 times no matter if i have the 40% or not.

• @CodeBrain:

Is this actually ingame? As a ghoul I notice that I can still slow humans if I hit them, but the slow only lasts for around 2 seconds. I also don’t seem to notice the 40% increased damage (Unless this doesn’t mean that, for example, my ghoul swipe will go from 26 to 36 or whatever the damage numbers are). I might not be paying attention to the damage floaters, but I think I still need to hit a human 4 times no matter if i have the 40% or not.

It looks like ghoul still has the slow debuff, which makes it quite powerful when combined with the 40% increased damage on hit/discombobulating effect replacement.

• I still can’t empty the medgun.

• Ghoul hit should be replaced now.

@ritzbits:

It looks like ghoul still has the slow debuff, which makes it quite powerful when combined with the 40% increased damage on hit/discombobulating effect replacement.

They were never combined.

• The ghoul touch debuff carries on after death.

Users

Topics