Bring back mario boxes! :D

• those of you from gmod 9 nox, remember that good old mario box game, i miss that old thing :D, i know alot of people enjoyed it nd it would be good if those people would speak out here  :naughty:

• those of you from gmod 9 nox, remember that good old mario box game, i miss that old thing :D, i know alot of people enjoyed it nd it would be good if those people would speak out here  :naughty:

• a lot of people were also annoyed whenever it came up, to tell the truth, it was fun the first few times and was a nice difference, but i dont think enough people enjoyed it for a return.

it also means jet would need a new server to host it on, and it may go the same way arena did

• 1. It would require another server slot, which I BELIEVE would mean Arena or DM or something going down in the process.

2. It never fucking ends. Its fine for a few rounds then its repetative.

3. You can never get the goddamn map to change when its on, this was a problem in GMOD 9 and will continue to be one unless it gets its own server

4. JetBoom is busy with the mega CTF update, the RP server, and numerous other things.

This isnt really one but I wish fools that make an account because they played the servers ONCE, then proceed to fill up the suggestions bored with useless suggestions because they do not fully understand the situation. The real stumbling block here is JetBoom’s time frame and general amount of care (which is low usually). Of course you could just code it yourself.

• this on rotation with buggy racer and super smash dolls.

• @Lord:

this on rotation with buggy racer and super smash dolls.

Seconded. A Misc. Server would be excellent because people didn’t go to SSB, BR, Rambos Topgun Remake and Mario because it got repetitive. Allowing players to switch between them would keep them all happy.

It’s these types of gamemodes that attract the masses too, because they can just pickup and play.

I say again… seconded.

• It wouldn’t be so bad if you added a few extra maps, and maybe made the action more fast paced (see: less floaty).

• Jetboom has 8 arms

• With 4 hands on each arm.

• And 14 fingers on each hand

• omg he is a freak!

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.