End War

• Some of you may have heard of Tom Clancy’s new game coming out called End War. I think it looks Amazing and how you can command your troops with a mic is cool. I am definitely getting it, but i wanted to know what you all think of it.

• Some of you may have heard of Tom Clancy’s new game coming out called End War. I think it looks Amazing and how you can command your troops with a mic is cool. I am definitely getting it, but i wanted to know what you all think of it.

• The mic thing has done before. It was shit and they never did what they were told. Cant remember the game but it was some swat thing.

• Administrators

I believe it’s gonna be all like “WHAT THE FUCK YOU SHITBAGS I TOLD YOU TO GO TO E4 YOU RETARDED FUCKS WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS GAME”.

Seriously, voice commands in games have and will always fail. Even how awesome it sounds like.

• Administrators

@Lord:

The mic thing has done before. It was shit and they never did what they were told. Cant remember the game but it was some swat thing.

Socom

• It’s called EDIT. ^.^

• ok i still think it will be a good game if the voice fails. o and here is a trailer if you havent see or heard of the game before.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik21W-XKA3k

• Administrators

Developer: Ubisoft

Bad game.

• I only play Rainbow Six Clancy games. I’m not that into horrible AI (Ghost Recon)

@Zetanor:

Bad game.

Wut? Ubisoft has cranked out some of the best games of 2006/7. The Splinter Cell series and Assassin’s Creed, to name a couple.

• @Zetanor:

Bad game.

• @Havoc:

I only play Rainbow Six Clancy games. I’m not that into horrible AI (Ghost Recon)

Wut? Ubisoft has cranked out some of the best games of 2006/7. The Splinter Cell series and Assassin’s Creed, to name a couple.

Splinter cell double agent for the pc was shit =/
    Assassin’s creed is mediocre at best, from my personal opinion.

• @Zetanor:

Jade’s game.

• Fuck End War, they should have made another Splinter Cell game. I love those things.

Currently, I’m horridly pissed at Ubisoft for not de-bugging Assassins Creed enough. It broke my fucking console and gave me the red ring of death.

• They make trailers look waaaaaaaaaay to good, and when you get the game it nothing like the trailer.

• Administrators

@Havoc:

You said they cranked out some of the best games of '06 and '07, but you didn’t name any. Oh, you were talking about Splinter Cell and Assassin’s Creed? Splinter Cell is a parody of stealth-action games, plus Double Agent was bad. Assassin’s Creed, well… Yeah…
    comic-everyone-has-already-seen time!

• @Kurox:

Splinter cell double agent for the pc was shit =/

Any console port is guaranteed to suck, regardless of developer or genre.

@Mystry:

Currently, I’m horridly pissed at Ubisoft for not de-bugging Assassins Creed enough. It broke my fucking console and gave me the red ring of death.

Any game can do that, and it worked fine on mine >.>

@Zetanor:

Splinter Cell is a parody of stealth-action games, plus Double Agent was bad. Assassin’s Creed, well… Yeah…

Splinter Cell was one of the first stealth-action games out there, I’m fairly certain. Granted, Double Agent wasn’t that good compared to the other ones. And I liked Assassin’s Creed, but maybe I just <3 Altair too much.

• Administrators

@Havoc:

Splinter Cell was one of the first stealth-action games out there

Uh, no.

@Havoc:

And I liked Assassin’s Creed

Is Jade Raymond a furry?

• Assassins creed Focused on graphics, not gameplay.
    And the fact that when you murder a target they give you an essay’s worth of talking.

• Its called a STORY moron. The dialogs before and after are used to drive and furthur the story, and I for one am GLAD they are there. Don’t complain about some depth in a single player game just because you are a twitchy FPS retard.

• I don’t like the story being given to me by the person i just stabbed.

“Oh noes, you stabbed me in the neck, so to create “depth” i’m going to have a 10 minute conversation with you while i’m dying”
    HOW DO I SKIP THIS SHIT
    “ffff”

You do the same shit all the time.

“kill”
    “kill”
    “run away”
    “die”
    “kill”
    “kill”
    “run away”

I think you get the idea.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.