Human kill votes

• if i’m a human and i get 1 million kills but die in the last second of the map i only get 1 vote.
    Can this be changed so humans who do well get there human/4 in votes IF they become a zombie… if they live they get 100% of there score.

• if i’m a human and i get 1 million kills but die in the last second of the map i only get 1 vote.
    Can this be changed so humans who do well get there human/4 in votes IF they become a zombie… if they live they get 100% of there score.

• Agree’d,
    When i had 58 kills i died @ 2:14.
    Result: 1 vote…

• If you know youre going to die put all your kills/votes into a map as soon as you get a chance.

But agreed, i get 80+ in defection and everything goes to shit cause you cant keep votes…and most people have the sudden urge to block your ass from going back.

• Another issue I have with this is that humans are supposed to win, and zombies “can’t” win, as they are dead. But however, zombies end up having the most voting power at the end of a round, when the humans lose or come close to losing.

• Pending… Nice

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.