Merry Christmas from DM!

• Hey Nox, don’t remember me? Probably better off that way anyways. Well, I just wanted to wish you guys merry Christmas! I hope you guys got what you wanted for Christmas, cause all I got were WalMart gift cards. I wanted some damn Best Buy gift cards… Well, it’s unlikely I’ll be on the servers, mostly cause my GMod has died. The .gcf is corrupt, and Steam won’t even let me re-DL it. Ah well, I’m just ramblin, but I wanted to say hi. I hope you guys are still the best (as if) community in GMod.

And Meow, you still owe me 20,000 silver for that Pizza you bought and did’t pay for.

Everyone’s least remembered ex-Sandmod,
        -Dm4544

• Hey Nox, don’t remember me? Probably better off that way anyways. Well, I just wanted to wish you guys merry Christmas! I hope you guys got what you wanted for Christmas, cause all I got were WalMart gift cards. I wanted some damn Best Buy gift cards… Well, it’s unlikely I’ll be on the servers, mostly cause my GMod has died. The .gcf is corrupt, and Steam won’t even let me re-DL it. Ah well, I’m just ramblin, but I wanted to say hi. I hope you guys are still the best (as if) community in GMod.

And Meow, you still owe me 20,000 silver for that Pizza you bought and did’t pay for.

Everyone’s least remembered ex-Sandmod,
        -Dm4544

• Administrators

• Hey Atomic, I guess you didn’t get my present. I sent you a brand new Gillette shaver, complete with built in shaving cream.

• Game Admins

Good day, how is tech-school?

• Howdy.

• I remember you.

• @Benjy:

Good day, how is tech-school?

You’re shitting me Benjy, you remember that?

Well, Tech School’s been going pretty well. I’m actually at the top of the class. Top first year, anyways. We have a couple 2nd year students and a 3rd year, but they just sit in the back and play WoW. Claim its a networking project. One day I got annoyed at their elitist attitude and while they were out of the room on break I got on their computers and wrote down the logical names of their systems, and wrote up a batch file that whenever executed shuts their PCs down. Of course after a week they figured out what was going on and have since been duel-booting the PCs to run Ubuntu, Gutsy release.

Christ, look at me whine. Sorry bout that.

I remember you too Mystry, and you Jeenyus.
    Well, its 12:32p.m., so…Uhm… Happy New Year!

• It’s been a while. Nice to see you again.

• oh, it’s this fag.  :action-smiley-081:

christmas is old news.

• I count 4 instances of ‘Dm4544’ in or around the original post. I mean, why do you even want to sign your post when we can see your name right there, along with a repetition in your avatar? Jeez.

Oh, hi

• @Dm4544:

Well, its 12:32p.m., so…Uhm… Happy New Year!

LOL, new year isn’t until the the night of the 31st.

• shoulda tried to get there wow passwords

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.