Left in the dark

• Okay so pretty much every map has CS:S textures ext in it and in some maps they are pitch black(as i heard) because of the CS:S textures and ext in them so most people cant see without a flashlight and for zombies there pretty much at a huge disadvantage but for somebody without CS:S see the black and pink dots making it bright today a couple people accused me off
    flashlight hacking because i could see perfectly because of the pink and black dots

• Okay so pretty much every map has CS:S textures ext in it and in some maps they are pitch black(as i heard) because of the CS:S textures and ext in them so most people cant see without a flashlight and for zombies there pretty much at a huge disadvantage but for somebody without CS:S see the black and pink dots making it bright today a couple people accused me off
    flashlight hacking because i could see perfectly because of the pink and black dots

• Administrators

Aren’t you lucky.

• yes and no lol

• Just buy counterstrike.  $20 at the steam store.  It’s worth it just to see the textures/get rid of model errors  in ZS.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.