No one turns into a zombie

• I have a dedicated server set up on hlds and i am hosting zombie survival v 1.07 and have 7 people in my round  yet no one will turn into a zombie?

Even if they kill themselves it will say 1 zombie then it will go to 0 zombies and everyone will still be human please help  :ohmy:

• I have a dedicated server set up on hlds and i am hosting zombie survival v 1.07 and have 7 people in my round  yet no one will turn into a zombie?

Even if they kill themselves it will say 1 zombie then it will go to 0 zombies and everyone will still be human please help  :ohmy:

• What’s the point of having a poll ?

• More troll please.

• Learn how to host a server =]

No, seriously.

• Administrators

Hey idiots, shut up and try to help him instead of “being idiots”.

• If you have less than 4 people playing with you they won’t join the zombie team if they kill themselves, only until a zombie gets em, you can change that by opening the zs_options.lua you got and searching for (below) to false. You can also set if you want to play with npcs somewhere at the top im sure you will find it. If you cant open the lua then just right click the file and select open then open with notepad. If that doesn’t work you should be able to fix it from the lua if you mess around with it.

– If a person dies when there is less than 4 people then don’t set them on the undead team.
    WARMUP_MODE = true

• Game Admins

Hai! Welcome Back

• @Bob:

If you have less than 4 people playing with you they won’t join the zombie team if they kill themselves, only until a zombie gets em, you can change that by opening the zs_options.lua you got and searching for (below) to false. You can also set if you want to play with npcs somewhere at the top im sure you will find it. If you cant open the lua then just right click the file and select open then open with notepad. If that doesn’t work you should be able to fix it from the lua if you mess around with it.

– If a person dies when there is less than 4 people then don’t set them on the undead team.
    WARMUP_MODE = true

Oh god,
    you’re back.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.