10,000 Ctf Kills

• I’ll put this in Suggestions as I’m going to ask for an award  ;)

First off, when I was in CTF I killed my 10 thousandth victim, but the tab all time kills only display up to 9999.  Would it be possibly to allow it to display 10k?  I am aware that it still displays 10,006 or whatever I have now on the website, but in game nobody can see how many kills I REALLY have.

Second, many people have been playing CTF for awhile now and I think we could use some higher awards (10k kills, a higher flag capture award, maybe new class awards)                            I guess I’ll just keep racking up kills until then!

• I’ll put this in Suggestions as I’m going to ask for an award  ;)

First off, when I was in CTF I killed my 10 thousandth victim, but the tab all time kills only display up to 9999.  Would it be possibly to allow it to display 10k?  I am aware that it still displays 10,006 or whatever I have now on the website, but in game nobody can see how many kills I REALLY have.

Second, many people have been playing CTF for awhile now and I think we could use some higher awards (10k kills, a higher flag capture award, maybe new class awards)                            I guess I’ll just keep racking up kills until then!

• Once someone makes the awards they will be added. http://noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?topic=3238.0

• Aahh, I guess I did not look hard enough.  Thanks for that.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.