Replaying maps

• Jetboom, I have a simple request.  Currently, maps that have been played once are highlighted in yellow text.  They really stand out and seem to draw people to vote on them and we end up playing many maps twice in a row or near to it.  Can you swap the colors so the un-played maps are yellow and the played maps are gray?

• Jetboom, I have a simple request.  Currently, maps that have been played once are highlighted in yellow text.  They really stand out and seem to draw people to vote on them and we end up playing many maps twice in a row or near to it.  Can you swap the colors so the un-played maps are yellow and the played maps are gray?

• I also have to complain about this constant matter of playing a map two times in a row
    Here are the maps I played on ZS on sunday in order:
    zs_shithole
    zs_crackhousenightbeta
    zs_tigcrik
    zs_shithole
    zs_tigcrik
    zs_vulture_final
    zs_vulture_final
    zs_crackhousenightbeta

In my opinion, Its not fun at all when all you do is repeat the same map.

• That would just make the played maps stand out again. Don’t color them at all.

• Making them all the same color would be good too.  Anything to cut down the number of maps replayed in an hour.  A harder fix would make it so you can’t replay a map until at least an hour has passed, but I was hoping for a quick fix.

• @Eisiger:

That would just make the played maps stand out again. Don’t color them at all.

Great idea.

• Jetboom are you going to address this?  It still sucks and only needs a simple fix.

• Quote from Taylor(kidnation)    DEAL WITH IT!

• A simple fix would to be remove voting all together.

• On a slightly offtopic subject: PLEASE remove hangcastle. It crashes the server SO often.

• That one isn’t already gone?

• Ditto to remove Hangcastle because of it’s freqent crashes.  Remove voting altogether?  That sound better than playing double maps all the time.  I’m serious.

• i say make it so a cant be played again untill 3 other maps are played. not sure if thats possible though

• Sure it’s possible, it just takes a little programming.  I figured changing the colors would be simple compared to that, that’s why I asked for that so it could be done quickly.

• @JetBoom:

A simple fix would to be remove voting all together.

I’m down with that, keep the map selection as large as possible and have it randomly pick a map and eliminate the last played map from the pool to pick from for atleast 2-3 rounds.

Would keep things interesting, atleast on ZS.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.