Odd steam friends error.

• Well basically when i bascially went to add someone, then removed the request because i thought i hit the wrong person when hitting the button in the recent player tab or current game depending when it was. So i check with them and it was in game so i went back to the name i wasn’t sure about that i knew was them, but when I try to add them now, it gives the message, that their list is full, yet it definetly isn’t and they checked and deleted someone even to check. No clue how to fix it or what caused this but its retarded as hell.

• Well basically when i bascially went to add someone, then removed the request because i thought i hit the wrong person when hitting the button in the recent player tab or current game depending when it was. So i check with them and it was in game so i went back to the name i wasn’t sure about that i knew was them, but when I try to add them now, it gives the message, that their list is full, yet it definetly isn’t and they checked and deleted someone even to check. No clue how to fix it or what caused this but its retarded as hell.

• This isn’t steam support.

• was just seeing if anyone knew wtf it was since it happened in gmod when it got bugged, w/e thnx anyway. ill just find a fix for it in another way.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.